Do we need a KU/MU smack talk thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we need a KU/MU smack talk thread?

I know I'm outnumbered, but I can take ya!
    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 24 2005, 06:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Who's KU? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
    RIP Stan the Man
    The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
    I miss TLR!

Comment

In the animal world who do you put your money on?

A Tiger? Or a Gayhawk?

Cats eat birds. Big Cats eat them without chewing.

Nuff said...
      Go Cards ...12 in 13.

Comment

In Bail's three years at Illinois he went from the Elite 8 to the Sweet 16 to out in the second round. However, he is way ahead of the game at KU afer managing to choke one away in the first round to the mighty Bucknell Bison with a senior dominated team. I predict this year he will stay on the fast path by missing the tourney altogether.

I'm not a Missouri fan, but I play one on TV. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Oct 24 2005, 07:01 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 24 2005, 06:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Who's KU? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]

The team that's had MU's number the last few years. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
          On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

QUOTE(Beetlebop70 @ Oct 24 2005, 07:23 PM) Quoted post

In Bail's three years at Illinois he went from the Elite 8 to the Sweet 16 to out in the second round. However, he is way ahead of the game at KU afer managing to choke one away in the first round to the mighty Bucknell Bison with a senior dominated team. I predict this year he will stay on the fast path by missing the tourney altogether.

I'm not a Missouri fan, but I play one on TV. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]
            [/b][/quote]

Another Missouri fan critiquing KU about Bucknell. How. Ironic.

Comment

Is this like "who is better Detroit or Tampa Bay?"
              Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Fuck Kansas
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott
                Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

M I Z Z O U

WTF . KU? A phuckin red and blue bird? WTF?
                  I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

Comment

The real question is:

Will it be cold enough in Lawrence this Saturday for the penny-loafer crowd to actually wear socks?

What drama!

Comment

Just watched the CU/KU game again on Altitude. The Fighting Manginos totally blow.

I thought they were alleged to have a good defense?
                      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

QUOTE(bombay @ Oct 24 2005, 09:54 PM) Quoted post

Just watched the CU/KU game again on Altitude. The Fighting Manginos totally blow.

[/b][/quote]

Their defense will look good on Saturday.
                        And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

QUOTE(bombay @ Oct 24 2005, 09:54 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

They do. CU has a pretty good offense too though. The problem as I understand it against CU was that many of those points came off of special teams and turnovers. Then, our All America CB had to play offense all day and I know his replacement got burned at least once for a TD.

All in all, KU is a top 25 defense and a bottom 25 offense. The defense looks especially good when you consider how much they've been on the field so far this year too.

Comment

We're going to win our 4th straight in conference.

On TigerBoard, MU fans are encouraged to stop on the way to Lawrence and pay respects to this man:

http://www.rulen.com/partisan/quantrel.htm
                            The Dude abides.

Comment

There's not much need for trash talk.

MU should win this one.

If they lose, then anyone who talks trash will have to deal with the upset and their helping of crow.

If they win, it's what KU fans expect, so there's nothing additional won by MU fans.
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                              MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                              The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Working...
                              X