Once Martz is gone, WHO Takes over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Martz is gone, WHO Takes over?

I think Vitt will go .500 as the interim HC, but does Shaw take the easy way out, or does Shaw, Georgia, & Stan, look for a more proven HC?

Jim Fassel? Steve I. says he & Billick aren't exactly seeing eye to eye.

I'd love to see Herm Edwards take over, but I know he's unavailable.

Jim Mora, Sr. PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, who would be a good candidate, college or pro?

Didn't they supposedly want Tedford?

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Oct 24 2005, 05:56 PM) Quoted post

Didn't they supposedly want Tedford?
      [/b][/quote]

Jeff Tedford from CAL? I haven't heard that, but that would be good.

He's an offensive guy. I don't care if they hire another offensive guru, as long as they hire a ball busting Def. Coord., PERIOD.

Comment

Tedford is the guy I've heard that's been rumored to be a Martz replacement.
        RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
        You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Martz should have been fired over the offseason and we should have picked up Charlie Weis.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
          -Barry Goldwater

Comment

QUOTE(El Birdo 1 @ Oct 24 2005, 07:12 PM) Quoted post

Martz should have been fired over the offseason and we should have picked up Charlie Weis.
            [/b][/quote]

Need to get rid of Shaw and Zygmunt first.

Comment

I think the whole front office needs a thorough house cleaning, Shaw included, although I think Georgia would have to drop dead first.

Comment

Do you guys think that Jimmy Johnson may be able to give it one more go?
                Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Tedford? Yuck.
                  On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

QUOTE(The Kev @ Oct 24 2005, 06:33 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Doubtful...How much does FOX pay him? He's got it too good.

I'll bet he demands $10 mil./per., just so the Rams go away....

I guess George Siefert isn't interested after the disappointing years in Carolina.

Comment

[/b][/quote]

I think he's done coaching.
                      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

I'd be willing to give Fassel or Greg Williams another shot.
                        On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Oct 24 2005, 05:38 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I'll bet he demands $10 mil./per., just so the Rams go away....[/b][/quote]

Also, Jimmy made a killing in the stock market, and I've read estimates that he's worth between $45 to $100 million. No way he'll even take the call.
                          His mind is not for rent, to any god or government.
                          Pointless debate is what we do here -- lvr

Comment

QUOTE(moedrabowsky @ Oct 24 2005, 06:44 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Jack Daniels @ Oct 24 2005, 05:38 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I'll bet he demands $10 mil./per., just so the Rams go away....[/b][/quote]

Also, Jimmy made a killing in the stock market, and I've read estimates that he's worth between $45 to $100 million. No way he'll even take the call.
                            [/b][/quote]

I'm not surprised. Jimmy is a smart MOFO!

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 24 2005, 07:44 PM) Quoted post

I'd be willing to give Fassel or Greg Williams another shot.
                              [/b][/quote]

No thanks. Both basically Martz clones - brilliant as coordinators, lousy as a HC.

Comment

Working...
                              X