Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Fantasy Football Questions

Roethlisberger on the road vs. Cincy?

Or Favre on the road in the dome against Minnesota?
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

I'd go with Favre.
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

Favre had thrown seven touchdowns in two starts prior to the Packers' bye week, and this week's contest on the road against the Minnesota Vikings is more than favorable in his chances for continued success. Though the Vikes defense does rank eighth in the league against the pass, it has surrendered nine passing touchdowns in five contests. Futhermore, Favre has owned his NFC north rivals at the Metrodome in recent seasons. The veteran has thrown for 855 yards (285 YPG) and eight touchdowns in his past three regular-season starts in Minnesota, and there's no question the Packers will utilize Favre's cannon arm as it's main offensive threat with RB Ahman Green (knee) at less than 100 percent.

Sit 'em QB's: QBs with unfavorable opponents: David Carr vs. Indianapolis, Joey Harrington at Cleveland, Ben Roethlisberger at Cincinnati, Michael Vick vs. N.Y. Jets, Anthony Wright at Chicago
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

Hmmm, well I guess I should go with Brees on the road at Philly over Big Ben too, then...

Anyone heard anything on Hines Ward? Most recent news I've heard is that he's still probable...

He may not be a good play today either, but he might still be my best option at WR...
        " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 23 2005, 09:35 AM) Quoted post

Sit 'em QB's: QBs with unfavorable opponents: David Carr vs. Indianapolis, Joey Harrington at Cleveland, Ben Roethlisberger at Cincinnati, Michael Vick vs. N.Y. Jets, Anthony Wright at Chicago
          [/b][/quote]

I've got Vick and Roethlisberger...who's the better play? I was going to go with Vick

Comment

QUOTE(tallahassee blues fan @ Oct 23 2005, 10:35 AM) Quoted post

I'd go with Favre.
            [/b][/quote]

++

Comment

QUOTE(DBear @ Oct 23 2005, 10:46 AM) Quoted post

I've got Vick and Roethlisberger...who's the better play? I was going to go with Vick
              [/b][/quote]

++

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Crap. Torry Holt has been downgraded to questionable.

Comment

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati - 1:00PM ET Kickoff

Updates from team not available yet.
                  Detroit @ Cleveland - 1:00PM ET Kickoff

Jeff Garcia - A local radio station in Detroit is reporting that Garcia will get the start over Joey Harrington in today's game.
                  Charles Roger - Will not play in today's game because he is still serving a league-imposed suspension.
                  New Orleans @ St. Louis - 1:00PM ET Kickoff

Marc Bulger - Will be inactive for today's game because of a sprained AC joint in his shoulder.
                  Isaac Bruce - Will not play in today's game because his is still recovering from a sprained toe. Kevin Curtis will once again start.
                  Kansas City @ Miami - 1:00PM ET Kickoff

Green Bay @ Minnesota - 1:00PM ET Kickoff

Nate Burleson - Finally makes his return today from a sprained knee and sore shoulder.
                  San Diego @ Philadelphia - 1:00PM ET Kickoff

San Francisco @ Washington - 1:00PM ET Kickoff

Arnaz Battle - Will not play in today's game because of a sprained knee. Johnnie Morton will start in his place.
                  Indianapolis @ Houston - 1:00PM ET Kickoff

Dallas @ Seattle - 4:05PM ET Kickoff

Julius Jones - Did not travel with the team and will not play. No word on the starter at running back for Dallas today.
                  Bobby Engram - Out for today's game because he is still recovering from cracked ribs.
                  Darrell Jackson - Out for today's game because he is recovering from knee surgery.
                  Baltimore @ Chicago - 4:15PM ET Kickoff

Buffalo @ Oakland - 4:15PM ET Kickoff

Denver @ NY Giants - 4:15PM ET Kickoff

Tennessee @ Arizona - 4:15PM ET Kickoff

Steve McNair - Did not travel with the team and will not play today. Backup Billy Volek will start for the Titans.
                  Drew Bennett - Out for today's game because of thumb surgery.
                  Josh McCown - A local radio station in Arizona is reporting that McCown will be the starting QB for today's game. Kurt Warner is active but he will be McCown's backup.
                  Monday Night: NY Jets @ Atlanta
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                  Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

Holt and Little are out today along with Bulger and Bruce.

Ouch.
                    Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

Working...
                    X