Northwestern football bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwestern football bandwagon

5-2, 3-1 in the Big Ten, two wins vs. the Top 25. Should be ranked this week. Nation's fourth-ranked offense. Win one more game (and we still have Illinois left) and we're going bowling...

Go U Northwestern!

Do I get a gift for joining, like a violet lanyard or a spatula or something?
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Oct 22 2005, 03:48 PM) Quoted post

5-2, 3-1 in the Big Ten, two wins vs. the Top 25. Should be ranked this week. Nation's fourth-ranked offense. Win one more game (and we still have Illinois left) and we're going bowling...

Go U Northwestern!
      [/b][/quote]

The Illini will crush your bowl dreams this year...

Sorry. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
      OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Oct 22 2005, 05:51 PM) Quoted post

Do I get a gift for joining, like a violet lanyard or a spatula or something?
        [/b][/quote]

You get a cutout of Dick Gephardt on a popsicle stick.

Comment

I need a lanyard though.
          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Oct 22 2005, 05:48 PM) Quoted post

Go U Northwestern!
            [/b][/quote]

Not so fast there you purple people! You're behind the mighty Badgers of Wisconsin, big boy. Yes you beat us by a field goal at your field but Buckies boys are 7-1, 4-1 and have already beaten Michigan. You guys still need to play Michigan, Ohio state and Iowa before a gimme with the downstate Illini. We only have to play Illinois, Iowa, Penn state and Hawaii. You might kick our ass in baseball (Wanna try playing Rice?) but we're #1 in the Big 10. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
            RIP Stan the Man
            The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
            I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Oct 22 2005, 06:01 PM) Quoted post

Go U Northwestern!
              [/b][/quote]

Not so fast there you purple people! You're behind the mighty Badgers of Wisconsin, big boy. Yes you beat us by a field goal at your field but Buckies boys are 7-1, 4-1 and have already beaten Michigan. You guys still need to play Michigan, Ohio state and Iowa before a gimme with the downstate Illini. We only have to play Illinois, Iowa, Penn state and Hawaii. You might kick our ass in baseball (Wanna try playing Rice?) but we're #1 in the Big 10. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
              [/b][/quote]

You're talking shit two weeks after we beat you?

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Oct 22 2005, 06:00 PM) Quoted post

I need a lanyard though.
                [/b][/quote]

No lanyard.

Comment

Go U Northwestern!
                  [/b][/quote]

Not so fast there you purple people! You're behind the mighty Badgers of Wisconsin, big boy. Yes you beat us by a field goal
                  [/b][/quote]

STFU
                  Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Oct 22 2005, 06:02 PM) Quoted post

Go U Northwestern!
                    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

You're talking shit two weeks after we beat you?
                    [/b][/quote]

I got your back. You owe me a lanyard though.
                    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

7-1, 4-1. You're eating our dust boys. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                      RIP Stan the Man
                      I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Oct 22 2005, 06:09 PM) Quoted post

7-1, 4-1. You're eating our dust boys. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                        [/b][/quote]

Yeah, big win over Temple.

Comment

QUOTE(backstop @ Oct 22 2005, 06:12 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(jhuegy @ Oct 22 2005, 06:09 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Yeah, big win over Temple.
                          [/b][/quote]

Ahem!

Sat, Sep 3 Ohio W 38-14 (2-4 (1-2), 4th Mid-American - East )
                          Sat, Sep 10 Northern Illinois W 38-37 (3-3 (2-1), 3rd Mid-American - West )
                          Sat, Sep 17 at Arizona State L 21-52 (3-3, (1-2) 7th in Pac-10)

Yes, these were some real powerhouse teams. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img]
                          RIP Stan the Man
                          I miss TLR!

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Oct 22 2005, 06:03 PM) Quoted post

Go U Northwestern!
                            [/b][/quote]

Not so fast there you purple people! You're behind the mighty Badgers of Wisconsin, big boy. Yes you beat us by a field goal
                            [/b][/quote]

STFU
                            [/b][/quote]

++
                            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Oct 22 2005, 06:33 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Oct 22 2005, 06:03 PM) Quoted post

Go U Northwestern!
                              [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

STFU
                              [/b][/quote]

++
                              [/b][/quote]

I don't remember you being a stutterer. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                              RIP Stan the Man
                              I miss TLR!

Comment

Working...
                              X