Anybody able to do some Sam Kinison?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody able to do some Sam Kinison?

Yeah, I know. Just another of my unanswered posts, with the crickets chirping away. But I know you guys could make this a great topic if you tried. Scream about something.

Kinison would start out saying something in a calm and reasonable manner-----and work himself into a screaming rage and torrent of expletives until he was close to collapsing-----any subject will do-----I actually did a short one last night----

Picture by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. Actually, by three of the worst karaoke singers I have ever heard. (two Sheryl Crows). I turned into Sam Kenison after it was over.

"ladies and gentlemen, I don't say many prayers nowadays, certainly not onstage. But I want to give THANKS TO GOD FOR THE FEW PATHETIC SUCKASS GUN RESTRICTIONS WE STILL HAVE IN MISSOURI THAT KEPT ME FROM BLOWING MY GOD DAMNED FUCKING BRAINS OUT DURING THAT LAST SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Just kidding. You kids did a real nice job."
    v

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

No picture of their reactions???

Official Lounge sponsor of Chris Pronger & Alex Pietrangelo

Comment

QUOTE(kjoe @ Oct 21 2005, 06:29 PM) Quoted post

Yeah, I know. Just another of my unanswered posts, with the crickets chirping away. But I know you guys could make this a great topic if you tried. Scream about something.

Kinison would start out saying something in a calm and reasonable manner-----and work himself into a screaming rage and torrent of expletives until he was close to collapsing-----any subject will do-----I actually did a short one last night----

Picture by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. Actually, by three of the worst karaoke singers I have ever heard. (two Sheryl Crows). I turned into Sam Kenison after it was over.

"ladies and gentlemen, I don't say many prayers nowadays, certainly not onstage. But I want to give THANKS TO GOD FOR THE FEW PATHETIC SUCKASS GUN RESTRICTIONS WE STILL HAVE IN MISSOURI THAT KEPT ME FROM BLOWING MY GOD DAMNED FUCKING BRAINS OUT DURING THAT LAST SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Just kidding. You kids did a real nice job."
      [/b][/quote]

(Skippy stands up applauding loudly, whistling and stomping his feet on the floor for emphasis) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/w00t.gif[/img]
      The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

I sound kind of sleepy in the mornings when i call in to kfns with stuff.

Jekyll and Hyde.
        v

Comment

almost did that teaching

started with a kid who i just explained something to for 15 min asking me why i had not taught them it

We were talking about chivalry, for weeks. Asked how Holy Grail made fun of Chivalry and someone asked what it was

i said

"It is a way of life that exisited long ago, people lived it. Unfortunaltly i have decided to skip it, oh wait no WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT FOR THE LAST TWO FUCKING WEEKS!!!!"

i edited out the fucking

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

I remember Kinison on Johnny Carson singing "Are You Lonesome Tonight" I have never laughed that hard in my life.

On another note, he was a Pentecostal preacher before he went into comedy [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]

Comment

I do a pretty good Kinison (ask Hanke...) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
              Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
              Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

"I called a detox center - just to see how much it would cost: $13,000 for three weeks! My friends, if you can come up with thirteen grand, you don't have a problem yet"
                Sam Kinison

Rock Against Drugs, what a name. Somebody was high when they came up with that title. It's like Christians Against Christ. Rock created drugs.
                I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(Rdog3933 @ Oct 21 2005, 09:42 PM) Quoted post

I do a pretty good Kinison (ask Hanke...) [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
                  [/b][/quote]

There is no need to to ask Hanke. We can just take your word for it BECAUSE A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU WOULD NEVER LIE TO US WHILE--------sorry---Kinison is too hard to do. This thread was a bad idea.

I had references to your dogs, your glasses, the Blues, large bewbies----deleted them all-------only Kinison could do Kinison.

But the stuff I said to those kids after Picture felt really good.
                  v

Comment

Working...
                  X