• Show
Clear All

• best site EVAR

Who's your favorite Kenny?
    Are you on the list?

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Oct 21 2005, 04:18 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
    Listen idiot - there are certain things that I will tolerate, but mocking the talent that is Kenny Rogers is fucking inexcusable. Meet me at Delmar and Kingshighway, you disrespectful piece of shit.

I wish you luck.

Peace

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

Jeff
    If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Jackass Kenny:

Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Oct 21 2005, 05:20 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
        Listen idiot - there are certain things that I will tolerate, but mocking the talent that is Kenny Rogers is fucking inexcusable. Meet me at Delmar and Kingshighway, you disrespectful piece of shit.

I wish you luck.

Peace

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img]

Jeff
        [/b][/quote]
        PLMK?
        Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
        "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Oct 21 2005, 05:20 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I wish you luck.

Peace

Jeff
          [/b][/quote]

This guy should be on a couch in a basement with dirty socks and a big titted girl.

But wait. There is something that can be done afterall. My good friend Angelo is a cop in the Tampa/Clearwater area. Since I kept all of the files from the access logs when I had the power to see them, guess what, I have everyone's IP addresses. Hmm..what can I do w/ those??

Comment

Working...
          X