boss is having a "party" tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boss is having a "party" tonight...

he is having a party tonight and wants everyone to go, I would've had no problem if the 2 hot girls from my office were gonna be there, because they are fun to be around, but only one of them is going, everyone else thats gonna be there is lame...so it's going to blow. I have no interest in sipping wine coolers and playing charades w/ these people. It's pretty much too late to make up a shitty excuse on why I can't go. if i don't show up, will it look bad?
    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 21 2005, 01:21 PM) Quoted post

he is having a party tonight and wants everyone to go, I would've had no problem if the 2 hot girls from my office were gonna be there, because they are fun to be around, but only one of them is going, everyone else thats gonna be there is lame...so it's going to blow. I have no interest in sipping wine coolers and playing charades w/ these people. It's pretty much too late to make up a shitty excuse on why I can't go. if i don't show up, will it look bad?
    [/b][/quote]

You can stop by but you have another appearance to make and must leave early.
    Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

QUOTE(dredbyrd @ Oct 21 2005, 02:23 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 21 2005, 01:21 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

You can stop by but you have another appearance to make and must leave early.
      [/b][/quote]

++

Comment

The Owner I work with is having one tomorrow for us, since our project is nearing the end. I'm actually kinda looking forward to it, then again ANY night where I'm with adults and there are no kids, I'm a happy camper!
        Feb. 08, 2005
        Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
        Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
        Originally posted by Airshark
        NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

Get the hot chick drunk on Bartles & James, then tag her in the boss' laundry room.

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 21 2005, 02:21 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

You won't look near as bad as going, getting drunk, then hitting on the wife of your boss. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
            I'm here until I'm gone, then I'm somewhere else!

Comment

QUOTE(Demonchildren On Turf @ Oct 21 2005, 01:24 PM) Quoted post

Get the hot chick drunk on Bartles & James, then tag her in the boss' laundry room.
              [/b][/quote]

she doesn't wanna go either, we've been e-mailing back and fourth trying to figure out how to get out of it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

I guess that doesn't stop me from doing the above, but still...
              You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(Demonchildren On Turf @ Oct 21 2005, 02:24 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

In?

Comment

Go for a short bit, see how much the hot chick is drinking. Try to tage her. She'll probably be itching to get out of there too.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor:
                  Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                  The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                  Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

You gotta show up for 30 minutes then you can leave.

Bring something.

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 21 2005, 02:26 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

she doesn't wanna go either, we've been e-mailing back and fourth trying to figure out how to get out of it. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/dry.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

She's giving you a hint there pal.

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 21 2005, 03:26 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Even better. Go together, offer to drive. She'll feel free to drink. After a while ask if she wants to go. Either head to a bar or back to her place. She'll almost certainly ask you up.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor:
                        Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
                        The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
                        Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

Eat a bean burrito 30 minutes before you show up - then claim you have to go because you have the shits.
                          If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Abide by this general rule:

It's a hit for office parties!
                            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 21 2005, 03:27 PM) Quoted post

You gotta show up for 30 minutes then you can leave.

Bring something.
                              [/b][/quote]

This is the thing to do.
                              No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                              President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                              President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Working...
                              X