X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, Gosha

Asscakes!

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Comment

Matt78 came on very, very hard times. He became a Cop..and if you remember, he was building a dream house for he and his wife in AZ. And, his wife became pregnant. As it turns out, the baby died, Matt and his wife hard difficult times dealing with the infant's death. His wife left him and he became dependent on booze and pills and was a trainwreck. That is the last I heard from Matt78.

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 21 2005, 01:53 AM) Quoted post

Matt78 came on very, very hard times. He became a Cop..and if you remember, he was building a dream house for he and his wife in AZ. And, his wife became pregnant. As it turns out, the baby died, Matt and his wife hard difficult times dealing with the infant's death. His wife left him and he became dependent on booze and pills and was a trainwreck. That is the last I heard from Matt78.
        [/b][/quote]
        78 or 75?

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 21 2005, 12:54 AM) Quoted post
          QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 21 2005, 01:53 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
          78 or 75? [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

The one that lived in AZ and was in the Army..for a while. Maybe it was 75...fuck..I dont know.

Comment

That's horrible if that happened. Bummer.

I remember Matt75 getting so upset he'd swear he'd never come back. Then he would the next day.

Comment

Yea, he stopped by the Hucklebucks a few months ago to give us an update. Shitty deal.

Comment

Matt75 seems like an alright guy, but man, was he high strung.

It sucks to hear what has happened to him.
                RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Yeah, it does.

But, happy Birthday, nonetheless.

Comment

I can't remember a bigger feeding frenzy from the fuckers on here than when we got Matt75 going.

Those were classic times at the Lounge.
                    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Just looked up some old posts/threads from matt. Crazy.

Comment

Another crazy guy: http://www.sportscartel.com/forum/in...p?showuser=156

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 21 2005, 02:42 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

CSD created this classic thread about him [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.sportscartel.com/forum/in...showtopic=2763
                          RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                          You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Oct 21 2005, 02:45 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 21 2005, 02:42 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

CSD created this classic thread about him [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.sportscartel.com/forum/in...showtopic=2763
                            [/b][/quote]
                            I remember that thread. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

... and some people think it's a good idea to delete the old threads. Pishaw.

Comment

Working...
                              X