This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirkwood PEOPLE!

Buster on your way home from work. Big brown poodle call me immediately.

Please PM me.

he's been gone for almost 2.5 hours now.
    Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

uh - you sure you want to do that?
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Oh, that sucks. Good luck finding him. I think k-wood folks would be good about trying to find his rightful owner.

Moon

Comment

CG,

OldSchoolStroker is now adding your telephone number into his "database."

Why don't you say, PM me?
        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

okay then call the kirkwood police. they know to call me.

822-5858 or somethign like that.

either one. I have people out looking right now and have talked to nearly all my neighbors. NO ONE has seen him.

Comment

Sorry CG. I hope you find him soon. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
            Official Sponsor of the National League Three-Peat.

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Oct 20 2005, 04:32 PM) Quoted post

okay then call the kirkwood police. they know to call me.

822-5858 or somethign like that.

either one. I have people out looking right now and have talked to nearly all my neighbors. NO ONE has seen him.
              [/b][/quote]

He'll turn up. Prolly out tagging some little hot bichon frise.

Comment

Oh my, best wishes on a quick and safe return

Comment

I don't know what else to do.

I want to drive and find him but then I want to stay here in case people call me. omg, I am hurting so bad right now.

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Oct 20 2005, 04:36 PM) Quoted post

I want to drive and find him but then I want to stay here in case people call me. omg, I am hurting so bad right now.
                    [/b][/quote]

Has he ever disappeared before?

Don't worry - someone will find him. He's a unique looking dog.

Comment

Hang in there. He'll turn up.

Comment

[/b][/quote]

I would drive and find him. Bring a cell phone?

In any case, if he was found, somebody would take him in, leave a message, and call you. There won't be any harm if you leave and come back to check your messages.

There could be harm if he isn't found. So go get big ol' Buster.

Everything will be fine, CG. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
                        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Can you forward calls to your cell?
                          The Dude abides.

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 20 2005, 04:37 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Has he ever disappeared before?

Don't worry - someone will find him. He's a unique looking dog.
                            [/b][/quote]
                            never.

but so I thought a bad guy stole him or something, but then remembered that he doesn't get in other people's cars without a struggle. my sister tried to get him in her car one time to go out for a while when I was gone and he just didn't want to get in her car.

it's my only hope now. or that he just comes meandering back to me, but no one has seen him and that scares me to death.

Comment

CG ... last year both are dogs got out when the lawn guy left the gate open.

They were gone all night before someone called to tell us they found them. They saw a sign we posted at Majic on the corner. It might be worth putting a sign up at Majic and the Mobil.

Comment

Working...
                              X