The House that ... Quin? ... Built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The House that ... Quin? ... Built

I feel for Mizzou fans. When will your loyalty to this program be rewarded with a decent coach again?

"Coach Snyder," Snyder interjected. "I've been in the league seven years now, can I be Coach Snyder?
    Advertisement

"I think I've earned that," Snyder continued. "Why am I the only coach still called by his first name? Do you call (Oklahoma State) Coach Sutton 'Eddie'?"[/b][/quote]

Then, this gem:

"They may can (me), but you know what? I'll feel good about what I've done here," Snyder told reporters. "An arena's gone up (during my tenure), and I know how that arena got built. There's been a lot of excitement around here."[/b][/quote]

The house that Quin built. ROTFLMFAO!

Good times.

So...who will your next coach be after they can him this year? Chris Lowery?

Edit: Link
    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

STFU, "5 win Quin*!" Whose girlfriend are you going to screw this year?

*Quin will only win 5 games this year....

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 20 2005, 05:17 AM) Quoted post

I feel for Mizzou fans. When will your loyalty to this program be rewarded with a decent coach again?

"Coach Snyder," Snyder interjected. "I've been in the league seven years now, can I be Coach Snyder?
      Advertisement

"I think I've earned that," Snyder continued. "Why am I the only coach still called by his first name? Do you call (Oklahoma State) Coach Sutton 'Eddie'?"[/b][/quote]

Then, this gem:

"They may can (me), but you know what? I'll feel good about what I've done here," Snyder told reporters. "An arena's gone up (during my tenure), and I know how that arena got built. There's been a lot of excitement around here."[/b][/quote]

Good times.

[/b][/quote]
      Thanks chiguy. I just threw up my breakfast. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
      --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
      --Suck it cubbies.
      --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Quin Snyder. Mizzou. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(F_the_Asstros @ Oct 20 2005, 07:12 AM) Quoted post

Advertisement

Then, this gem:

Good times.

[/b][/quote]
          Thanks chiguy. I just threw up my breakfast. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]

I'm truly sorry man. That wasn't the intended effect.
          On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

That sounds like a man who knows he's gonna get fired.
            Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(chiguy @ Oct 20 2005, 08:32 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(F_the_Asstros @ Oct 20 2005, 07:12 AM) Quoted post

Advertisement

Then, this gem:

Good times.

[/b][/quote]
              [/b][/quote]

I'm truly sorry man. That wasn't the intended effect.
              [/b][/quote]
              It's all good. Anytime I think of Tiger basketball these days I vomit. It's not your fault!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
              --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
              --Suck it cubbies.
              --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

He is an embarrassment.
                The Dude abides.

Comment

I would laugh if a reporter (who clearly was sick of the beat and wanted to be taken off of it) had mouthed back, "Win another 600 games and we'll talk, Quin."

Eddie Sutton? Did Quin honestly mention his own name in the same sentence with Eddie Sutton??

"I got hired because Laurie didn't like Norm, and Paige thought I was kind of hot, so they brought me in, and then he wanted a new arena, so he built one and named it after her. Then I nailed the bitch, who it turns out is even worse at cheating than me, so we're both going down. And not even on each other."
                  "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

Exactly.

Just because you bent Alden over and therefore survived doesn't mean you get respect, QUIN.
                    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

WTF are you talking about?

He should be fired just on the basis of the stupid stuff he says. Add this to the comment that some Big 12 teams DIDN'T make the NIT.

Please let Mizzou suck enough this year for Quin to be fired!
                      "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

"There's teams in our league that would take six straight postseason berths. That would take an Elite Eight. That would take four straight NCAA Tournaments," Snyder told reporters. "Sure, I want to do better ... and I think we're (about) to take off this year.[/b][/quote]

Hey doofus, 6th place didn't get you an NCAA berth in Norm's day.

This guy makes me want to scream.
                        "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

QUOTE(phantom @ Oct 20 2005, 10:32 AM) Quoted post

"There's teams in our league that would take six straight postseason berths. That would take an Elite Eight. That would take four straight NCAA Tournaments," Snyder told reporters. "Sure, I want to do better ... and I think we're (about) to take off this year.[/b][/quote]

Hey doofus, 6th place didn't get you an NCAA berth in Norm's day.

This guy makes me want to scream.
                          [/b][/quote]
                          has nice hair tho [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Working...
                          X