Thanks for the mammaries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the mammaries!

Well, this concludes my season as a FOX MLB analyst. I had a great time doing games in St. Louis, Houston and Atlanta, but my season is over. I wish I could do World Series games with Joe, but they (FOX) want McCarver to do them.

Speaking of McCarver, why does he get to do World Series games? Who's meat whistle at FOX is he tootin'? But, I digress. It was a fun October, whether it was my cutting edge takes on the game, pantsing Thom Brennaman on the Arch grounds or porking Brenly's wife, it was a great month.

See ya next year!

QUOTE(Steve Lyons @ Oct 19 2005, 11:41 PM) Quoted post

Well, this concludes my season as a FOX MLB analyst. I had a great time doing games in St. Louis, Houston and Atlanta, but my season is over. I wish I could do World Series games with Joe, but they (FOX) want McCarver to do them.

Speaking of McCarver, why does he get to do World Series games? Who's meat whistle at FOX is he tootin'? But, I digress. It was a fun October, whether it was my cutting edge takes on the game, pantsing Thom Brennaman on the Arch grounds or porking Brenly's wife, it was a great month.

See ya next year!
    [/b][/quote]

You suck.

Fuck FOX.
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(Steve Lyons @ Oct 20 2005, 02:41 AM) Quoted post

See ya next year!
      [/b][/quote]

I literally laughed out loud at that sentence.

Thanks, Steve, I needed that.

Comment

You have many fans here, Psycho. Thanks for the insight and hilarious jokes!

Comment

Working...
        X