X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Walker retires

Post subject: Walker Announced His Retirement
    Right after Game 6...

He went out hurt, and without being able to help much, but the dude was a terrific ballplayer for a long time.

We wish him the best.

What a sorry sack of shit...end your career looking at strike 3...at least take a fucking hack you canadian cocklover!!!!
    . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
    -mike
    mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

I know.

this night is just filled with goodbyes.
      Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(OldSchoolStroker @ Oct 20 2005, 01:35 AM) Quoted post

What a sorry sack of shit...end your career looking at strike 3...at least take a fucking hack you canadian cocklover!!!!
        [/b][/quote]
        I find it hard to disagree with this statement.
        Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
        "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Hell of a career for that man.

Hell of an awful way for it to end.
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(Ohio Blues @ Oct 20 2005, 12:36 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            [/b][/quote]

We have classy fans, you know. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
            *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

The guy, in his day, could rake like few in the game. He's a great fucking guy and was happy to have him as a Cardinal. However, he was terrible this October and the way he ended his career was so anti-climatic that it hurt...

Comment

QUOTE(dhaab @ Oct 20 2005, 12:37 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                ++

we're the best you know. oh wait, [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(dhaab @ Oct 20 2005, 01:37 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                  Eat my ass, you elitist piece of shit.

Larry did have a nice double in this game, though.
                  Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                  "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Um, he's a little late on that one lol

Evidently Bernie didn't see Larry crying after the game saying he wasn't coming back. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

See ya, Larry. Good career, but thanks for nothin'.

Comment

I guess his career ended better than Big Macs.

Would that have been a bad spot for Taguchi to pinch hit?[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] Or would that have been 5 innings too late?
                        Official Sponsor of Jim Edmonds & John Smoltz

Comment

It's time for him to go, but at one time he was a damn fine player.
                          Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 20 2005, 12:38 AM) Quoted post

The guy, in his day, could rake like few in the game. He's a great fucking guy and was happy to have him as a Cardinal. However, he was terrible this October and the way he ended his career was so anti-climatic that it hurt...
                            [/b][/quote]

He was an above-average player, but he was Mr. Colorado. Never hit 30 until he got to Coors. Nice solid professional. That's about it.
                            From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

Larry provided a great thrill for those who attended that Saturday night game in KC earlier this year. Hi three run bomb sent the 70% Cardinals crowd into a full out yell.
                              Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
                              X