X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Reggie right?

You know, about being frauds and all?

Just askin'.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

I still believe
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

who said what now?
      life begins in march, ends in october, and the resurrection occurs in a hot stove

\"IPB
      \"IPB

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      Morgan Ensberg & Lance Berkman
      Dr. Pepper
      all things Calvin & Hobbes

Comment

QUOTE(lazydaze @ Oct 19 2005, 11:02 PM) Quoted post

I still believe
        [/b][/quote]
        ++
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Kenny,

I think so. Why, after winning 100 games, would their bats suddenly go silent in big games ?

The Cards have been playing like madmen these last 2 yrs, I see them falling below the pack next year and future yrs to come.

Comment

No. Cards in 9.

Comment

I'm not scared of the Astros.

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 19 2005, 10:04 PM) Quoted post

Kenny,

I think so. Why, after winning 100 games, would their bats suddenly go silent in big games ?

The Cards have been playing like madmen these last 2 yrs, I see them falling below the pack next year and future yrs to come.
                [/b][/quote]

You hung in there pretty well tonight, GS, and I have a feeling it wasn't easy for you.

Way to go.
                Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Kenny -

You and Reggie got some proof?

Lack of a WS title will be said by all teams except one.

2nd place is first loser right.

Well fine 3 - 30 are frauds too.
                  Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                  God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(bombay @ Oct 19 2005, 10:12 PM) Quoted post

Kenny,

[/b][/quote]

You hung in there pretty well tonight, GS, and I have a feeling it wasn't easy for you.

Way to go.
                    [/b][/quote]

Big Giant +++++++

Although, as it turned out, your gloomy, fatalistic, pessimistic assessment of the Cardinals was absolutely spot on, but the effort was incredible.
                    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                    --Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Oct 19 2005, 10:02 PM) Quoted post

You know, about being frauds and all?

Just askin'.
                      [/b][/quote]

I hate to say it, but I think so. 100 win regular season and all.

Just once, just once, I would love to see the Cardinals go into
                      the postseason without any major injuries. Just once.

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 19 2005, 10:12 PM) Quoted post

Kenny -

You and Reggie got some proof?

Lack of a WS title will be said by all teams except one.

2nd place is first loser right.

Well fine 3 - 30 are frauds too.
                        [/b][/quote]

Don't blame the question asker. Didn't say I agreed with his assessment. And, you know, losing sucks, but it sucks a lot more that we always turn into a pumpkin in the post-season. We just don't even look like the same team.
                        --Albert Einstein

Comment

GS99. I mean he turned optimistic.

I should have known the kill of death was me pressuring someone into believing something. and even if it wasn't me, he still did it. I always wanna turn these things personal, like it's my fault.

Who made GS99 believe? last year was so great because I knew the game. We were all off.

Reggie's just stupid logical. I really adore him sometimes.
                          Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(bombay @ Oct 19 2005, 11:12 PM) Quoted post

Kenny,

[/b][/quote]

Way to go.
                            [/b][/quote]

Bombay, I'm pissed. When I mean "below the pack", I mean winning at least 90 or 88 games.

Comment

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 19 2005, 10:20 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(bombay @ Oct 19 2005, 11:12 PM) Quoted post

Kenny,

[/b][/quote]

Way to go.
                              [/b][/quote]

Bombay, I'm pissed. When I mean "below the pack", I mean winning at least 90 or 88 games.
                              [/b][/quote]

I meant in general, man. It seemed like you tried to stay optimistic. I really meant to compliment you.
                              Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

Working...
                              X