Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Sheen
    replied
    I'd rather be there and see a loss then not be there at all.

Leave a comment:

• SLUBLUE
    replied
    no doubt the pressbox is a better place to be than pretending to pay attention to class presentations prior to a mid term.

Kill me?

Leave a comment:

• skippy05
    replied
    QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Oct 19 2005, 07:50 PM) Quoted post

I don't think so, i'd want to see the old place one last time.

A Tim McKernan sighting....pressbox?
    [/b][/quote]

I believe young Timothy is, in fact, in the Pressbox...Just look for the dark-headed lad wearing the "Lil' Buddy" t-shirt and T-Mac should be sitting next to him...

Leave a comment:

• SLUBLUE
    replied
    I don't think so, i'd want to see the old place one last time.

A Tim McKernan sighting....pressbox?

Leave a comment:

• skippy05
    started a topic Last game at Busch question

Last game at Busch question

How important is it for fans to be at the last game at Busch when that game could end in a loss and the winning team goes to the World Series? If there's a game tomorrow night, I can understand wanting to be there because that could be the night the Cards go to the Series, but do you REALLY want to be at the last game at Busch when it's a losing effort? Obviously, people want to be there because it's a playoff game and they are fans, but for those who are going because it's the last game, wouldn't that memory be tainted by a loss and seeing another team celebrate their World Series berth on your field? I'm not trying to be a jerk and I'm not voicing an opinion either way; I would just like to hear some opinions on this...
Working...
X