No announcement yet.

40/64 lane closures tonite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cards playoff game + Blues game + bridge construction = UR OH!

Leave a comment:

• Guppy
    replied
    QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 19 2005, 12:14 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 19 2005, 12:11 PM) Quoted post

from MODOT:

--From 7 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. nightly/daily Monday through Friday the last Missouri exit ramp on eastbound I-64 will be closed for construction work. This work is also scheduled from 7 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Sunday.

--From 4 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. daily through Friday the ramp from Broadway to westbound I-64 will be closed for construction work. This work is also scheduled from 4 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday.

--From 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday various lanes on eastbound I-64 from 14th St. to Fourth St. will be closed for construction work. This work is also scheduled from 7 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Friday; and from 7:30 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Sunday.

--From 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. nightly through Thursday various lanes on westbound I-64 from Second St. to Eighth St. will be closed for construction work. This work is also scheduled from 7:30 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Sunday
    [/b][/quote]
    They found this problem @ last nite's rush hour w/ a cracked plate, so I don't know if that's updated...
    [/b][/quote]
    not sure about that but what was posted is scheduled stuff for the 18th and 19th

click me

Leave a comment:

replied
    QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 19 2005, 12:11 PM) Quoted post

from MODOT:

--From 7 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. nightly/daily Monday through Friday the last Missouri exit ramp on eastbound I-64 will be closed for construction work. This work is also scheduled from 7 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Sunday.

--From 4 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. daily through Friday the ramp from Broadway to westbound I-64 will be closed for construction work. This work is also scheduled from 4 a.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday.

--From 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday various lanes on eastbound I-64 from 14th St. to Fourth St. will be closed for construction work. This work is also scheduled from 7 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Friday; and from 7:30 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Sunday.

--From 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. nightly through Thursday various lanes on westbound I-64 from Second St. to Eighth St. will be closed for construction work. This work is also scheduled from 7:30 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Sunday
    [/b][/quote]
    They found this problem @ last nite's rush hour w/ a cracked plate, so I don't know if that's updated...

Leave a comment:

• Moon Man
    replied
    "Fuck you, you fucking cocksucker. I risk my fucking life to fix these fucking roads and fucking pussies like you can't wait one fucking hour."

Moon

Leave a comment:

• Guppy
    replied
    from MODOT:

Leave a comment:

started a topic 40/64 lane closures tonite?

40/64 lane closures tonite?

Anyone catch that in print anywhere? I just caught a blip of it on the news here and couldn't get the location (I think I heard @ seventh street)....
Working...
X