Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 more stars on The Loop

from www.fox2ktvi.com

Three famous St. Louisans are about to receive one of the city's great honors. They'll be inducted to the St. Louis Walk of Fame in upcoming weeks. They are baseball Hall of Famer George Sisler, documentary filmmaker Charles Guggenheim, and rap star Nelly. Family of Sisler -- the great St. Louis Browns player -- and Guggenheim -- a four-time Oscar winner -- will accept the honor. Nelly will be on hand to accept his honor. The Walk of Fame consists of sets of stars and plaques honoring individuals who were born in St. Louis or spent their formative years in the city
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

I think they're pulling the trigger a bit early on Nelly... but hey, that's just me.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 19 2005, 11:51 AM) Quoted post

I think they're pulling the trigger a bit early on Nelly... but hey, that's just me.
      [/b][/quote]
      but he's from the Lou and he's proud!
      Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
      Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
      There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
      "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
      "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Oct 19 2005, 12:00 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 19 2005, 11:51 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
        but he's from the Lou and he's proud!
        [/b][/quote]
        and when I go out of town and am caught wearing Cards items, people will usually mention Nelly. They don't mention Chuck Berry
        Sponsor of:
        Brian Elliott
        Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
        5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

My office is right by Auguste Chouteau and Bob Gibson, but I'm kind of new to the Walk of Fame thing. Where do they put the new ones?
          "It would have been difficult for us to discuss it with his dick in my mouth, so evidently I don't know him that well."

Comment

Working...
          X