Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Mulder...a little "magic" would be nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Mulder...a little "magic" would be nice.

1. In 10 starts this season in home, night games, Mark Mulder produced the following stats:

6-1 (W-L), 1.51 ERA, 64H in 71.1 IP, and only 2 HRs allowed.

It also should be noted that twice this year Oswalt has faced us and given up 4 or more earned runs.

2. Houston vs LHP... 24th in runs, 29th in BA and 25th in SLG.

Seems Houston has a tough time against soft-tossin' lefties as well. All I know is that I like our chances and I continue to believe...

Thanks for the new thread, wang.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

No problem...seeing as I chipped in for our POS server..thought I moght as well clog the fucker up.

Now..I must return to my regularily scheduled spamathon.

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 19 2005, 12:32 AM) Quoted post

No problem...seeing as I chipped in for our POS server..thought I moght as well clog the fucker up.

Now..I must return to my regularily scheduled spamathon.
        [/b][/quote]
        [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I'd like to see Pujols bat leadoff just to fuck with Oswalt.
          From this day forward, I no longer shall tinker with the machinery of death.

For more than 20 years I have endeavored-indeed, I have struggled-along with a majority of this Court, to develop procedural & substantive rules that would lend more than the mere appearance of fairness to the death penalty endeavor.

I feel morally and intellectually obligated simply to concede that the death penalty experiment has failed.

The path the Court has chosen lessens us all. I dissent.

Comment

QUOTE(ppg shg @ Oct 19 2005, 01:01 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

...and put Eck in the third spot.
            "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

QUOTE(Jaws @ Oct 18 2005, 11:13 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

[/b][/quote]

...and have Eck show bunt and then jack one into the left field bleachers [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(Blues Fan in SF @ Oct 19 2005, 01:15 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

...and have Eck show bunt and then jack one into the left field bleachers [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                [/b][/quote]

When the Cards got Eck a lot of Card fans were less than impressed. I said back in April this guy will be fit in nicelyl with the Cards offense. How many times did we see him be in the middle of a A's killing rally?

Just to look at the stats is to miss his value to the team. What is he batting in the post season? .238? By that, you would think he was not contributing. There is nobody I would rather have up, including Albert, with 2 outs in the ninth. He may go down but it won't be because he choked.
                "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

QUOTE(Jaws @ Oct 18 2005, 11:21 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Blues Fan in SF @ Oct 19 2005, 01:15 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

When the Cards got Eck a lot of Card fans were less than impressed. I said back in April this guy will be fit in nicelyl with the Cards offense. How many times did we see him be in the middle of a A's killing rally?

Just to look at the stats is to miss his value to the team. What is he batting in the post season? .238? By that, you would think he was not contributing. There is nobody I would rather have up, including Albert, with 2 outs in the ninth. He may go down but it won't be because he choked.
                  [/b][/quote]

Yup - the little guy never ever ever quits...it's something to watch...

The bunt/HR thing was one of the most amazing things I had seen out of these Cards this year (prior to last night [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] )...

I can't stand it...17+ hours to go, and I'm a nervous wreck - and I won't be able to watch any of the game until it's over anyway...
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                  OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

WHIP WHIP WHIP
                    Are you on the list?

Comment

QUOTE(Blues Fan in SF @ Oct 19 2005, 02:15 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                      I like the guy and all, but can he get it to the bleachers? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                      Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                      "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Working...
                      X