Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anybody else nervous as hell about tomorrow???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody else nervous as hell about tomorrow???

...I'm dying here...can't wait for Game 6, but at the same time I'm dreading it...Oswalt is going to be ON...Mulder is going to have to be better...

GO CARDS!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Not really nervous. Anxious to get the party started, however.

Comment

I've been nervous since the celebration in the locker room after the sweep against San Diego.

Alcohol... my only friend.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 18 2005, 05:26 PM) Quoted post

I've been nervous since the celebration in the locker room after the sweep against San Diego.

Alcohol... my only friend.
        [/b][/quote]
        [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/console.gif[/img]
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
        OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

you should be, i'm nervous and i don't care who wins. just the excitement of another important game that could go down to the wire.

Comment

50% Nervousness, 50% Cautious Optimism.

I'm hopeful that Albert just woke the team up and showed them what it means to get a clutch hit. We're on the brink of elimination, and some guys simply haven't been playing like it.

Let's play ball!
            Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
            "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Nope. Oswalt isn't going to pitch well tomorrow. He's going to get hit.

I don't care what kind of show they put on for the media...

The pressure is on Houston...

And there won't be anymore cheap "Crawford box" homeruns...

I'm jumpy as hell for the game to start...but I'm not nervous...
              " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Bottom of the ninth.

Down by two.

Two outs.

Two strikes.

Nobody on.

We win.

Nope, I'm not going to be nervous about anything related to this team for a good long time.

Have no fear. They'll find a way.
                "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

I know we're going to win, but I'm still nervous. I'm just going to drink and that will calm my nerves. As a matter of fact, I think I will start on that tonight.
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                  Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                  Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                  Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                  NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                  LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

I didn't give up last night, I'm feeling great about GAme 6.

Comment

I'm a little anxious.
                      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

The Cardinals know what it takes to get to the World Series. If anything, they were looking past the Astros too early. But they learned from that mistake, and they're moving on. They know how to win.

It's kind of like the Patriots over the past couple of seasons. They had some tough times, but you knew they would get right back in there and end up in the Superbowl. They knew how to do it, and they were willing to do whatever it took to win. I see that same intensity in the Cardinals. These are not the Cardinals of 1985 by a long shot.

Comment

Let's see...

I missed most of Game 1 from D's soccer game = Cards win.
                          I went to Game 2 = Cards lose
                          I watched Game 3, couldn't wait = Cards lose
                          I watched Game 4, once again, anxious and couldn't wait = Cards lose
                          I watched some of Game 5, only the stuff that pissed me off, I turned it off = Cards win

I'll be at a soccer game tomorrow and well IF there is a game 7, another soccer game, so it won't be my fault if something bad happens! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img] I figure I'm covered, so I'm not worried.
                          Feb. 08, 2005
                          Lois Lane: What's the general opinion of a gal asking the guy out?

Forever
                          Lounge sponsor of YYZ and his Mardi Gras crew.
                          Originally posted by Airshark
                          NSane has already won - because the Sharks are well and truly ef'ed.

Comment

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Oct 18 2005, 06:34 PM) Quoted post
                            Bottom of the ninth.

Down by two.

Two outs.

Two strikes.

Nobody on.

We win.

Nope, I'm not going to be nervous about anything related to this team for a good long time.

Have no fear. They'll find a way. [/b][/quote]

Kenny has flipped flopped more than an obsese trapese artist, but, I think he's back on the bandwagon for good.

I am not nervous..I want to get this thing started. Houston, no matter what they say, has to be dejected. If we can jump on them early with a few runs..we will win the game and the series. The longer we go w/out scoring the more confidence they will get and we can not let that happen. But, remember, 2 cheap HR's in the Crawford shitboxes..that scored a cumulative 4 runs. Those are 4 runs that they wont get playing in Busch. We got this sumofbitch..we got it in our sights..we are the team of destiny.

Comment

No - I'm still tired from last night.

I have hitched my horse to this team since birth - I am happy we have a team that fights - I am proud of the fans - and one day we will discuss these days and times and smile.

I am reminded of a long standing truth. It's your life - if you don't enjoy it it's your fault - there's no do overs at the end. This is one thing I won't need a do over for. I'm got as much fun as a fan can get yesterday and I will be rested up for more.

Nervous no - tired yes - enjoying a great summer and fall hell yes.

Go Cards -

One other thing - I talked to my coworkers. Tomorrow we are all wearing Hard Hats -

Hard Hats for a team that plays a Hard Nine.

Hard Hats just in case the Old girl Busch loses a brick or two - You boys on the field keep fighting were okay.

Hard Hats because it's time to go to work.

Lets Go Cardinals - Cardinals Lets Go.
                              Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                              God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Working...
                              X