• Show
Clear All

• White House withholds Rice speech

woops
    Are you on the list?

Missile defense.
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

And people were saying that Clarke was full of crap.

I'm tellin ya, this guy is going to get our country into some shit.

Bush lovers need to take a long hard look at how fucked up this country is becoming, and god only knows what will happen if we kill that Cleric.
      It might unite the entire Iraqi country against us.
      Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

we bombed a mosque today, apparently...I'm beginning to think these guys never had a plan for the post-war and we are now in a death spiral of defensive reactions...
        The Dude abides.

Comment

They thought the Iraqis would greet us with flowers and lemonade
          “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

Please, someone, PLEASE tell me a good reason why this speech cannot be given to the 9/11 commission.

Please.

I hope the voters remember the Bush stonewalling the 9/11 commission at every turn.

Effing ridiculous.

Of course, if they had their way, we wouldn't have a commission.
            Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

So, we should let militants hide in and shoot from mosques? And you claim to care more about our G.I.'s?

We can't let al-Sadr continue to do what he's doing. So which would you propose:

1) complete withdrawal from Iraq -- with probably Somalia type side-effects

2) kill or capture the cleric

I'll go with 2.
              "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by phantom@Apr 7 2004, 12:06 PM
                So, we should let militants hide in and shoot from mosques? And you claim to care more about our G.I.'s?

We can't let al-Sadr continue to do what he's doing. So which would you propose:

1) complete withdrawal from Iraq -- with probably Somalia type side-effects

2) kill or capture the cleric

I'll go with 2.
                it's a no win at this point...we should be there, IMO
                The Dude abides.

Comment

Originally posted by madyaks@Apr 6 2004, 11:47 PM

It might unite the entire Iraqi country against us.
                  And that would be a problem why? Let them fuckers unite against us. Let them become combatants instead of civilians. Combatants are fair game.

I served in the first Gulf war, I was stationed in southern Saudi (no - I didn't see any action (well, I did bang the supply girl, but no military action)). I remember this school bus full of little saudi fucks driving by my post everyday, and those little fucks would flip us off.

Their leaders begged for us to come save their asses because they were afraid that Iraq would continue through Kuwait right into Saudi. In hindsite - we should have let it happen.

Comment

Was she good?
                    And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by Razzy@Apr 7 2004, 12:01 PM
                      They thought the Iraqis would greet us with flowers and lemonade
                      Lemonade, that cool refreshing drink.
                      Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Apr 7 2004, 12:12 PM
                        Was she good?
                        After not having sex in 5 months, hell yeah she was good. She was ugly, but she was a fuck.

And another thing, most of you probably know this, but their is no alcohol in Saudi. I'm not sure what was worse, going 5 months without sex or 6 months without alcohol.

Comment

For her, it would have helped to have both, correct?
                          And, frankly, it has never occured to me that "winning" a debate is important, or that I should be hurt when someone like Airshark or kah, among others (for whom winning a pseudo debate or declaring intellectual superiority over invisible others is obviously very important) ridicule me.

-The Artist formerly known as King in KC

Comment

Originally posted by Damtoft@Apr 7 2004, 12:17 PM
                            For her, it would have helped to have both, correct?
                            She would have been a lot prettier, thats for sure. But in times like those, pussy is pussy.

Comment

Working...
                            X