Status report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status report

I woke up at 9:30 this morning with a bloody nose.

The people I work with started calling me at 10:15 because they were worried.

I had my bowling league last night (it starts at 11:00). My average was 144 going in; my highest score in three games last night was 82.

I called almost everybody in my cell phone at 2 a.m.

My thumb is bleeding.

I have a huge bruise on my chest.

There was a plastic cup in about 300 pieces on my living room floor this morning.

My head hurts.

My face hurts.

My chest really hurts.

And until my first child is born, last night may have been the happiest moment of my life. Thank you, Cardinals. Let's get two more.

Were you bleeding from your rectum as well, by chance?
    Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Beautiful, backstop. You didn't see kaiser when you were out there, did you?
      "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Sounds like a normal day in the life of Bstop. I assume you bucked up and went in to work...if not to just rub it in to all of the Flubs faithful.

Comment

QUOTE(dvyyyyyy @ Oct 18 2005, 11:37 AM) Quoted post

Were you bleeding from your rectum as well, by chance?
          [/b][/quote]

You should know who you fuck, dvyyyyyyy. Didn't you at least get his name?
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

So there this bar, Sedgwick's, in Chicago, and a lot of Cards fans have been gathering there to watch the playoff games.

I wasn't there last night, but I've heard reports that many tables were overturned during the ninth inning. Good times.

Comment

I left for work with the Cubs up 8 to 7, and I'd been there for a little bit when my buddy calls me, conversation went like this.

Me:What's up dude
              Him: (silence)
              Meude?
              Him:F*ck Pujols
              Meid we lose?
              Him:Pujols man...Hawkins...he....Sanders.....Pujols, dammit, Pujols
              *Click*
              The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

If we win this series, this is the biggest HR in Cardinal history.

Ozzie won't be happy about that.

Comment

I am at work, yes. Didn't miss any meetings, either. My boss is great -- she laughed and told me she didn't think I'd show up at all today. I guess my reputation precedes me.

My ass is robust and uninjured, and I have not seen kaiser. It's no coincidence.

Comment

QUOTE(Reggie Cleveland @ Oct 18 2005, 11:44 AM) Quoted post

If we win this series, this is the biggest HR in Cardinal history.

Ozzie won't be happy about that.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    I like Jack's bomb in LA over Ozzie's. Like last night, the Cards were behind when Jack ripped that one, and it put us in teh WS.

Comment

For the past week or so I've felt very tired all the time. Well, tired isn't the right word. I guess "drained" is a better word. It's mostly physical, but slowly I'm beginning to feel mentally/emotionally drained. Perhaps it's because of all of the partying I've been doing and all the fun I've been having; or it could be due to the fact that I'm lonely as hell, even when surrounded by friends.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Yes, but that wasn't an elimination game. If we win the pennant, this one has to trump everything.

Comment

By the way, if that ball only went 412 feet, I'm Liza Minelli.

Comment

QUOTE(Donuts_For_Koharski @ Oct 18 2005, 11:49 AM) Quoted post

For the past week or so I've felt very tired all the time. Well, tired isn't the right word. I guess "drained" is a better word. It's mostly physical, but slowly I'm beginning to feel mentally/emotionally drained. Perhaps it's because of all of the partying I've been doing and all the fun I've been having; or it could be due to the fact that I'm lonely as hell, even when surrounded by friends.
                            [/b][/quote]
                            [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                            If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

Were you wearing pants?

If not, you and Turd may be onto something here.

Comment

Working...
                              X