No announcement yet.

Tonight's win was brought to you by....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's win was brought to you by....

SLUBLUE, 007, BBZ, Guppy, SteveInebriated, LoisLane, JohnnyH, DVYYYYY, Doughnuts for Koh, Abby the Cat and a jewish kid who looked like Jason Marquis.

Dominos traditional style pepperoni pizza is hearty and able, full textured and pleasing to the palate.

It was accompanied by something that tasted like pumpkins and bud select.

Yours in Pujols,

Nate
    Are you on the list?

Grab a spoon and eat some ass ya drunk fuck.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
    Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 17 2005, 11:40 PM) Quoted post

Grab a spoon and eat some ass ya drunk fuck.

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
      [/b][/quote]
      BELIVE IT FUCKERS!
      Are you on the list?

Comment

I would have joined you guys too, if I wasn't in a fucking trailer park in St. Charles Co. working on-call. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(Neutered Cat @ Oct 17 2005, 11:56 PM) Quoted post

I would have joined you guys too, if I wasn't in a fucking trailer park in St. Charles Co. working on-call. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
          [/b][/quote]

sweet assignment!!

an on call Meth dealer. Nice.
          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Oct 17 2005, 11:35 PM) Quoted post

SLUBLUE, 007, BBZ, Guppy, SteveInebriated, LoisLane, JohnnyH, DVYYYYY, Doughnuts for Koh, Abby the Cat and a jewish kid who looked like Jason Marquis.

Dominos traditional style pepperoni pizza is hearty and able, full textured and pleasing to the palate.

Yours in Pujols,

Nate
            [/b][/quote]Good thing it wasn't unexcellent and lacking in texture...[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I can't for for SLU's review of SteveI's apartment.

"The bathroom was pedestrian, but the hustlers in the rack were a nice touch. Though they were sticky, it made for interesting reading."

Comment

would not have had it any other way.
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott
                Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Oct 17 2005, 10:35 PM) Quoted post

Yours in Pujols,

Nate [/b][/quote]

this win was NOT unexcellent.

WOOT!!!!!!!11111

Wait..you were hanging out w/ BBZ? That woulda been priceless.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 18 2005, 01:10 AM) Quoted post

"The bathroom was pedestrian, but the hustlers in the rack were a nice touch. Though they were sticky, it made for interesting reading."
                    [/b][/quote]
                    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 18 2005, 01:12 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
                      I think Guppy is more of a "high society" kind of guy...

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 18 2005, 01:14 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]
                        You got me confused with BlueBrained. It is "Bairly Legal" dude!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Sponsor of:
                        Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 18 2005, 01:16 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]
                          You got me confused with BlueBrained. It is "Bairly Legal" dude!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
                          Are the girls a bit more, uh, drrty, in 'Bairly" Legal?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 18 2005, 01:18 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 18 2005, 01:16 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            You got me confused with BlueBrained. It is "Bairly Legal" dude!! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
                            Are the girls a bit more, uh, drrty, in 'Bairly" Legal?
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Bairly...Barely..what eht fuck ever. Being fat, drunk and typing is my exuse for bad spelling.
                            Sponsor of:
                            Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 18 2005, 01:11 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(SLUBLUE @ Oct 17 2005, 10:35 PM) Quoted post

Yours in Pujols,

Nate [/b][/quote]

this win was NOT unexcellent.

WOOT!!!!!!!11111

Wait..you were hanging out w/ BBZ? That woulda been priceless.
                              [/b][/quote]
                              That was actually unexcellent and underwhelming. The game was too intense for much smart assery.
                              Are you on the list?

Comment

Working...
                              X