Pujols is not a superstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pujols is not a superstar

..eat crow Colin Cowherd. This was the crap he went on and on about for a few minutes last week. He gave no reason at all and he was talking about Pujols, the baseball player, not the media guy. I can't stand that guy. He's paid by the NFL to rip other sports all day long and pump up the NFL.

Eat crow Colin. Define superstar you freaking mega dork.

He's not a superstar...he's an MVP...

and I hope anyone that didn't vote for him was watching tonight...and then had someone kick them in the nuts...
    " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

QUOTE(_STLfan_in_DFW @ Oct 17 2005, 11:19 PM) Quoted post

He's not a superstar...he's an MVP...

and I hope anyone that didn't vote for him was watching tonight...and then had someone kick them in the nuts...
      [/b][/quote]

Colin Cowherd is clueless on baseball. I wish he would just get an NFL show. He'd be good at that. Albert Pujols is a baseball superstar. His whole point was about teams struggle with superstars because the rest of the team waits on the superstar to do something. He said Clemens was the only superstar in the playoffs and made sure he got his points across that Pujols hasn't reached baseball superstar status.

Comment

If I knew who Colin Cowherd was, I might just give a fuck about what he says.
        Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

tonight he is not a superstar, he is a god

Official Sponsor of Marco Gonzales and the Productive Out!!!

Said the Quangle Wangle Quee

Comment

Advance ticket to Cooperstown!

Comment

An update on Cowherd's espn show yesterday morning when all the other shows were talking ad nauseum about the great game and great homerun.

First 30 minutes spent talking about Bruchci coming back to Pats.
              Next 20 minutes talking about the Yankees.

Final 10 minutes after getting a lot of hate mail from St Louis he said the following:

1. He called Albert Pujols Alan Pugols -- just to mock him.

2. He said saturdays Houston-St Louis game got a 4 rating in New York, thus nobody in the country cares about what happened. And because of that he's not going to talk about the game 5 because nobody cares and neither does he.

I can't believe this guy has a an "all sports" radio show. I actually think he's talented and has good NFL opinions but he's clueless after that and is a mega dork (that thinks he's cool and hip).

Anybody else hear his show yesterday?

Comment

He wants the attention.

Wonder what his show's rating is in everywhere but New York.

Comment

I listened to him this morning cause NPR is doing their fundraising thing this week. He's an idiot.
                  The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Co-Sponsor of Yadi Molina, possessor of the best waxed eyebrows in the league.

Sponsor of steveInebriated and fetcher of cold beer.

Comment

The guy is an idiot. His show is stupid.
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                    Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                    Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                    Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                    NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                    LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(ElviswasaBluesFan @ Oct 19 2005, 11:02 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        He's on ESPN radio that I know of. Not sure where else that moron broadcasts.
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                        Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                        Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                        Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                        NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                        LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Talks out of his ass every morning from 9-12 (m-f) on espn radio.

I listen to him because I hate him. Maybe that's his goal. Half the people will love him and they will obviously listen. But he can make people hate him so bad they listen as well.

I also listen because when i'm in the car I like to listen to sports radio regardless who's talking about it.

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                            Isn't he the guy who replaced Kornholer?

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

QUOTE(jhanke @ Oct 17 2005, 11:34 PM) Quoted post

tonight he is not a superstar, he is a god
                              [/b][/quote]

++

Cowherd is a cockpump.
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of Candy.

"When you say 'radical right' today, I think of these moneymaking ventures by fellows like Pat Robertson and others who are trying to take the Republican Party and make a religious organization out of it. If that ever happens, kiss politics goodbye."
                              -Barry Goldwater

Comment

Working...
                              X