A modest proposal - should we win tonight - lets make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A modest proposal - should we win tonight - lets make

It's our house - we built it - and we say when it gets torn down - hell I'm putting mine on right now. I'm going to need it when we move the Musial statue.
    Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
    God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

My money is on the Musial statue hitting better than Grudzielanek...

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

So I will put on my hard hat - just in case the Astros threaten -and the Birds think the fans might be in a little danger -

No you boys just keep fighting until you win - I'm covered.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 17 2005, 05:59 PM) Quoted post
        So I will put on my hard hat - just in case the Astros threaten -and the Birds think the fans might be in a little danger -

No you boys just keep fighting until you win - I'm covered. [/b][/quote]

Well we won - who's with me.

I am decorating my hat with a few momentos of Busch and wearing it to work tomorrow.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

And in the twilght of the evening

A group of young men heard a knock on the door of a crowded clubhouse

At that door stood 25 Astros

They muttered unintelligibly at first - then unmistakebaly at last

Hey Cardinals - get ready for your last game this year

When we open this door your season's over. Then the Astros laughed and laughed for what seemed like hours until one by one they slowly became quiet because they felt a trembling under there feet. A rumble that made them at first uneasy and then afraid. When the trembling stopped they reached for the door. But it wouldn't open - they reached again but the same result. Now with a look of confusion on their faces they reached a third time - but there hand never made it to the knob.

The walls around them came crashing all around them as they ran for cover. As they stood on that obscene hill in center field watching the dust clear - they could see only two things. A door standing in the middle of a pile of rubble - and 25 Cardinals with bats in their hands.

Cards 8 - Stros 3.

Lets Go Cardinals

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Working...
          X