Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had enough, Redbirds?

1. ESPN's coverage.
    2. Fox starting play-off games at 10 p.m. central.
    3. MLB letting them.
    4. Playing second-fiddle to ALDS, then ALCS.
    5. Losing home-field advantage because of stupid All-Star game rule.
    6. Oswalt brushing back Eckstein.
    7. Lane taking out Nunez at third. Lane digging in and hitting home run yesterday.
    8. Umps ejecting players who look at them cross-eyed.
    9. Brandon Backe.
    10. Watching Astros do everything but pop champagne corks after yesterday's final out.

It's up to you, boys. You can end all this by going home, or by getting even.

Playing well is the best revenge.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    --Albert Einstein

As an audio guy, I find it imperative to get rid of that god damned buzz [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
    Damn these electric sex pants!

26+31+34+42+44+46+64+67+82+06 = 10

Bring back the death penalty for corporations!

Comment

I was almost positive I was gonna hear Fox's James Brown mutter the words "We now send you to Houston for the game between the Astros and Cardinals already in progress".

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 17 2005, 07:30 AM) Quoted post

I was almost positive I was gonna hear Fox's James Brown mutter the words "We now send you to Houston for the game between the Astros and Cardinals already in progress".
        [/b][/quote]

Yeah no shit Iowa I am so Fucking sick and Fucking tired of St Louis playing seconds to every other sporting team out there. You know if we actually turned this thing around right now the story line would be how the Ass-hos blew it and not how the Cards reached deep inside and and played their asses off. Hell ain't no way ESPN's batch of bullshit biased anchors would ever show a damn St Louis Highlight unless it were a lowlight. Shit when we clinched the central division ESPN's leading story that next morning was how "Roid Boy" Barry was making his miraculous recovery and return Bullshit All Bullshit
        New Sports Lounge Sponsor of "The Peoria Rivermen"
        Charter Member of the DWMF (Only one member and it's working!!)

Official Sports Lounge Sponsor of "The New Blues Ownership" (wherever or whoever they may be)

Comment

1. ESPN's coverage.
          2. Fox starting play-off games at 10 p.m. central.
          3. MLB letting them.
          4. Playing second-fiddle to ALDS, then ALCS.
          5. Losing home-field advantage because of stupid All-Star game rule.
          6. Oswalt brushing back Eckstein.
          7. Lane taking out Nunez at third. Lane digging in and hitting a 325 foot home run yesterday.
          8. Umps ejecting players who look at them cross-eyed or say 'fuck.'
          9. Brandon Backe.
          10. Watching Astros do everything but pop champagne corks after yesterday's final out.
          11. Lyons not watching any Cardinals games this year and then all of a sudden being the foremost expert on them.
          12. Broadcast crew making fun of Brad Thompson for looking like a kid.
          13. Broadcast crew laughing at own dumb puns, jokes and banter.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(zakfanred&blue @ Oct 17 2005, 10:14 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 17 2005, 07:30 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Yeah no shit Iowa I am so Fucking sick and Fucking tired of St Louis playing seconds to every other sporting team out there. You know if we actually turned this thing around right now the story line would be how the Ass-hos blew it and not how the Cards reached deep inside and and played their asses off. Hell ain't no way ESPN's batch of bullshit biased anchors would ever show a damn St Louis Highlight unless it were a lowlight. Shit when we clinched the central division ESPN's leading story that next morning was how "Roid Boy" Barry was making his miraculous recovery and return Bullshit All Bullshit
            [/b][/quote]

what's up with the whining? who cares.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 17 2005, 10:23 AM) Quoted post

7. Lane digging in and hitting a 325 foot home run yesterday.
              [/b][/quote]

While at the same time watching Gooch, Albert and J-rod all hit balls that were caught close to the wall that would have been out in most other parks.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 17 2005, 10:23 AM) Quoted post
                11. Lyons not watching any Cardinals games this year and then all of a sudden being the foremost expert on them.
                12. Broadcast crew making fun of Brad Thompson for looking like a kid.
                13. Broadcast crew laughing at own dumb puns, jokes and banter.
                [/b][/quote]

Hey! I can't watch everybody! The Cards do have snappy unis! Also, if we don't laugh at our own jokes, who will? That's why they call me 'Psycho'!

Comment

That ballpark is a fucking joke.

Its seriously not a fair park. Not unfair in the sense that it favors one team or another, but fair in the sense of fairness.

Its not a fair ballpark.
                  When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Working...
                  X