Vlad the Inhaler...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vlad the Inhaler...

Vlad Guerrero couldn't have sucked more this series.

Undisciplined hacks, showoff throws that allow runs to score.

Fuck the Angels...fuck the White Sox, just not as much as the Angels.

I'm still bitter from 2002.
    Official sponsor of indifference towards basketball...hockey has grown on me.
    Official sponsor of Buster Posey...'nuff said.
    Official sponsor of James Laurinaitis
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live - too rare to die."

Vlad must be hurt...he was on the DL for some time this season..and his knees are creeky. I have to think that he is hurt b/c there is no way a prior AL MVP could be as terrible as he has been.

He and Erstad have really sucked this series..

Comment

That's because Erstad sucks, has for 5 years.
      Official Lounge Sponsor:
      Tom Brady, Brandon Spikes and the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
      The 29 Time Beanpot Champion Boston University Terriers
      Clay Buchholz, Dustin Pedroia, Aaron Curry

Comment

White Sox Win!

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cubs.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img] [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/roll2.gif[/img]

No Bartman in LA!

Comment

Working...
        X