KBF: You're up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KBF: You're up

We were down 3-2 last year.....Let's see what you got in ya.
    Billikens.com

Actually, it's slow groove's turn. He was one of the best GDT starters all season.

Comment

I'm out. Not feeling the mojo. Sorry. I keep making the fatal mistake of thinking the team that wins 100 games in the regular season will be the same team that appears in the playoffs.
      "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 16 2005, 06:28 PM) Quoted post

Actually, it's slow groove's turn. He was one of the best GDT starters all season.
        [/b][/quote]
        [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img] I meant the magic of words.......
        Billikens.com

Comment

QUOTE(SluSignGuy @ Oct 16 2005, 07:29 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 16 2005, 06:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
          [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif[/img] I meant the magic of words.......
          [/b][/quote]
          oh ok

Comment

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Oct 16 2005, 06:29 PM) Quoted post

I'm out. Not feeling the mojo. Sorry. I keep making the fatal mistake of thinking the team that wins 100 games in the regular season will be the same team that appears in the playoffs.
            [/b][/quote]

Amazing isn't it? The way this team folds in the playoffs is mind-boggling.

Comment

QUOTE(Offsides @ Oct 16 2005, 07:43 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Amazing isn't it? The way this team folds in the playoffs is mind-boggling. [/b][/quote]

Lets see - after the Cards win tomorrow they will have the most post season victories in the last two years - to go along with the most regular season victories -

Define fold
              Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
              God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

What the fuck, i'll do it [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img] I'm just fucking great on Mondays....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(Schwahalala @ Oct 16 2005, 07:27 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Amazing isn't it? The way this team folds in the playoffs is mind-boggling. [/b][/quote]

Lets see - after the Cards win tomorrow they will have the most post season victories in the last two years - to go along with the most regular season victories -

Define fold
                  [/b][/quote]

We're the Braves -- without the World Series ring.

Sorry, Schwa. You keep the faith. I really felt confident we'd beat the Astros.
                  "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

I 2nd 007.
                    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

I think it should be groove - he is 7 - 1
                      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
                      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Well, we put groove #5 for a reason.

Somebody has to stop the momentum.
                        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Oct 16 2005, 08:30 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Define fold
                          [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

KBF,

I am as frustrated as you are but for crying out loud. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???? And it ain't over now.

Carp throws darts tomrrow and Mulder on Wednesday does the same. Then it comes down to one game and as you might say "Not Today"

Keep the faith.
                          Adapt, Improvise, and Overcome..... The only way to live.

Comment

QUOTE(Cavalier79 @ Oct 16 2005, 10:09 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(kennyboyerfan @ Oct 16 2005, 08:30 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Define fold
                            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

KBF,

I am as frustrated as you are but for crying out loud. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???? And it ain't over now.

Carp throws darts tomrrow and Mulder on Wednesday does the same. Then it comes down to one game and as you might say "Not Today"

Keep the faith.
                            [/b][/quote]

Mulder doesn't throw darts, he's just a soft tosser who hopes for ground balls.

Even if we pitch well, we don't hit.

And we are a bunch of pussies for not throwing at Lane.

Comment

Working...
                            X