Dear Astros Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Astros Fans

I just read through Xavier's thread, and I'd like to say the following to all the Astros fans on this foram who were bitching:

KISS MY MOTHER FUCKIN' ASS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

IN! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(210 @ Oct 16 2005, 04:20 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
      Frankly, we should have as many of these threads as possible.

Comment

QUOTE(GloveSaveandaBeauty @ Oct 16 2005, 05:22 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(210 @ Oct 16 2005, 04:20 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
        Simply stated, we should have as many of these threads as possible.
        [/b][/quote]

FTFY [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

you mofo baster - you are placed on 10 day probation or I will.. I will.. I will..

Comment

Bump for the night crowd.

Comment

I saw nothing wrong with what Xavier wrote...

We gave him and the Stros lots of shit last year..he's just doing the same.

STFU and take it like a man....

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 17 2005, 12:12 AM) Quoted post

I saw nothing wrong with what Xavier wrote...

We gave him and the Stros lots of shit last year..he's just doing the same.

STFU and take it like a man....
                [/b][/quote]

'Nuff said, Wang.

Comment

I feel some hostility coming from this thread

Comment

QUOTE(Xavier @ Oct 17 2005, 12:11 AM) Quoted post
                    I feel some hostility coming from this thread [/b][/quote]

Nah...you're good. Many people here get way too emotionally attached to the Cards, especially seeing how pathetic they've played the past 3 games.

Cooler heads always previal. Plus, at this point in time, I am so dumbstruck at the Cards play..I am doing my best Meursalt. Is this really happening..it's very surreal.

Comment

Take all of your hostility on Xavier, folks. Hope it makes you feel better. Fact is this team hasn't been good enough in this series and we have only them to blame for this 3-1 hole we're now in. We're an old team looking very old right now, I'm afraid.

Maybe Carp will give us reason to celebrate tomorrow night.
                      *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 17 2005, 01:15 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Xavier @ Oct 17 2005, 12:11 AM) Quoted post
                        I feel some hostility coming from this thread [/b][/quote]

Nah...you're good. Many people here get way too emotionally attached to the Cards, especially seeing how pathetic they've played the past 3 games.

Cooler heads always previal. Plus, at this point in time, I am so dumbstruck at the Cards play..I am doing my best Meursalt. Is this really happening..it's very surreal.
                        [/b][/quote]
                        ++

Shhh, Wang. Don't use logic after the Cardinals continue to fail to hit in the clutch. We are the Cardinals, God's chosen team so everyone and their fans should bow to us including the umps who have been completely abysmal.

No hostility here. Just recognizing that the Astros have outplayed and outmanaged us in this series.

Cue backlash from Glovey for backing X. It goes both ways, people.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

Speaking as a lifelong Astros fan, I'm not going to pop any champange until they officially win four games in this series. I've been down this close road too many times.
                          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Sorry I wasn't here to get trashed Sunday guys..I was At the juicebox...

My take...the ump sucked a Lama's cock...for both sides,there was no set calls at all..terrible.

Thats about all I have to say except this...I hope some have seen that MM is not the bandbox Kruk and others have dubbed it.the 2-1 affair was pretty indicative of a typical game there this year.I won't dull this with stats,but we were pretty high up the ladder on "pitchers parks" this year.

Comment

QUOTE(Argon @ Oct 17 2005, 06:26 AM) Quoted post

Sorry I wasn't here to get trashed Sunday guys..I was At the juicebox...

My take...the ump sucked a Lama's cock...for both sides,there was no set calls at all..terrible.

Thats about all I have to say except this...I hope some have seen that MM is not the bandbox Kruk and others have dubbed it.the 2-1 affair was pretty indicative of a typical game there this year.I won't dull this with stats,but we were pretty high up the ladder on "pitchers parks" this year.
                              [/b][/quote]

Let's forget the horrible umpirimg for a moment....

The Cardinals have been out hit, & outpitched, all series, bottom line!

And as for the way the rotations have been set up, you can argue that they have been out managed as well.

This whole team is wound tight, reflective of their MGR. If Tony stay loose, I think the team could be looser as well.

I think if you'd have stuck a lump of coal up his ass, at the start of the series, there'd be a diamond by now!

Back to the umpiring. Remember when we were glad not to see Jerry Crawford?

Tonight's HP umpire , Larry Poncino, isn't exactly the best available....

Comment

Working...
                              X