Forum To 10 Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum To 10 Poll

1. USC. A great game yesterday, won with what was a questionable spot of the ball at the end. Vulnerability at the cornerback position has got to give some teams hope that the Trojans can be beat, but who else in the country is going to execute a ball control game plan as perfectly as Notre Dame did yesterday? In the end, the only teams with a chance to beat the Trojans are going to have to face Carroll on a field that will be virtually a home game for USC and after Pete Carroll has a month to prepare for them, which they can't overcome. Cal and UCLA may make the games with USC interesting, but they won't beat the Trojans.

2. Texas. An impressive win yesterday over Colorado but.....Miami beat them in almost identical fashion. I don't see anybody left on their schedule with a chance to beat them.

3. Virginia Tech. You could put 10-15 teams in a hat and draw out their names and come up with a logical order for numbers 3-10 in the poll. The Hokies get the nod because they've looked like a complete team and, if they win out, they will deserve this spot. Will they win out? I doubt it.

4. Miami. The Canes were impressive for two quarters against Temple, and then Kyle Wright got hurt. The Owls shut out the Canes thereafter. However, when this team plays its game, it's as good as anybody other than the top two. If you liked Texas' win yesterday, you've got to put the Canes up high on the list.

5. Notre Dame. That game yesterday showed me that they can play with and beat almost anybody this year.

6. Georgia. I'm still not sold on the Dawgs, though they are one of the two best teams in the SEC. This year, that's not saying much.

7. LSU. They slobberknockered Florida yesterday, but shot themselves in the foot with turnovers. A big test this weekend versus Auburn.

8. Alabama. The most unimpressive showing of the day yesterday for a top ten team, and the only reason they make this list is because they are undefeated. Wyoming beat the snot out of Ole Miss at Ole Miss, yet the Rebels went toe-to-toe with Alabama and, had they been able to execute field goal attempts, the Rebels would have won. This Bama team has one impressive win this year, against a vastly overrated Florida team, and is quite capable of being beaten. They won't run the table.

9. Penn State. They impressed me yesterday despite losing.

10. Fla. State. The Noles drubbed UVA statistically, but gave up too many big plays defensively to the Wahoos to win. Who'da thunk defense would be the question mark at this stage of the season.
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

#1: USC
    #2: Texas
    #3: Va Tech
    #4: Georgia
    #5: Notre Dame
    #6: Miami
    #7: Alabama
    #8: Penn State
    #9: LSU
    #10: Ohio St.
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

#1: USC
      #2: Texas
      #3: Va Tech
      #4: Alabama
      #5: Georgia
      #6: Miami
      #7: LSU
      #8: UCLA
      #9: Notre Dame
      #10: Florida St.
      Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

QUOTE(tallahassee blues fan @ Oct 16 2005, 08:49 AM) Quoted post

Forum To 10 Poll, Sorry to beat you to the post 210[/b][/quote]

Have fun figuring the rankings! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

In that I don't have the first desire to calculate rankings, and I want to keep 210 as happy as he needs to be to continue being the best forum source for nude pics, could someone lock this thread?
          June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Comment

QUOTE(tallahassee blues fan @ Oct 16 2005, 10:47 AM) Quoted post

In that I don't have the first desire to calculate rankings, and I want to keep 210 as happy as he needs to be to continue being the best forum source for nude pics, could someone lock this thread?
            [/b][/quote]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Boobies are good.

Comment

Working...
            X