Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday without football

It just doesn't seem right.
    On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Steve and Gup's place, DirecTV Sunday. All is well. Got the pork shoulder cooking now. All is well. It will actually be more pleasant without the Rams fucking up my Sunday.

jj twiggs - A great family restaurant

Dear God, KBF here. I'd just like to say thanks, once again, for allowing Dusty Baker and I to live during the same time period. Every time I think he's given me his last gift -- overpitching Prior in the playoffs, getting cocky in Game 6 vs. the Angels, blowing another game for the Cubs -- he does something stupid like pitching to Albert Pujols. Thy will be done, baby!!!!!

Comment

QUOTE(Donuts_For_Koharski @ Oct 16 2005, 07:41 AM) Quoted post

Steve and Gup's place, DirecTV Sunday. All is well. Got the pork shoulder cooking now. All is well. It will actually be more pleasant without the Rams fucking up my Sunday.
      [/b][/quote]

Good point, the Rams aren't really plaing football.
      On my mind: How can I shut up the singing English graduate student? How many more lossess will KU's basketball team have than its football team? How will the Rams front office screw up this year?

Official lounge sponsor of Will Witherspoon, Russell Robinson, and all other things Jayhawk at the lounge (which ain't much).

Comment

QUOTE(Donuts_For_Koharski @ Oct 16 2005, 08:41 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Same here as far as the Directv and the food. Got the beer iced up, the Pork Chops marinating and ready for the grill, but unlike you guys, my team plays today and will probably fuck up my Sunday once again. The Raiders play the Chargers today. Guess which team is mine. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

My team is also playing today, although they're not playing well at all this season.

Go Titans!!!
          Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Working...
          X