Fantasy football help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy football help.

I'll have to have my roster set by 10:00 AM this morning, due to having to sing in the mens choir at church today. I've been reading that Holt is questionable. Has anyone got any more insight as to his condition? If he 's not going to play, I could stick Mc Donald inti the lineup.

Thanks for any assistance.
    Make America Great For Once.

Also,

TJ Duckett against the Saints defense, or Steven Jackon against the Colts?
    Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Bench Holt, start Duckett and anyone that is playing Titans.

Comment

Torry Holt, WR, STL
        Bruised Knee

Huddle Up: Rams WR Torry Holt is listed as questionable for Monday night's game against the Colts because of a bruised knee and it looks we won't know his playing status until gameday. Holt was injured early in last weekend's game but he returned to the field and put up big numbers. A precautionary MRI done on Holt's knee revealed a bone bruise and some joint inflammation but his ligaments and cartilage were reportedly fine. His knee remains sore and he was limited in practice on Thursday raising questions regarding his availability for Week 6. Unfortunately the Rams will probably wait until sometime on Monday before making a decision on Holt so if you have him on your team you will have set your fantasy lineup before we know for sure if he will be active or not. If Holt is a no-go look for Shaun McDonald to join Curtis in the starting lineup. Check the Sunday Morning Inactives & Injuries report for a final update.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

also Jackson.
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

The guy that has him in my league started him, and he is a pretty good fantasy player.

Comment

First year doing fantasy football league in probably 10 years. Last time they didn't have apps for keeping track.

On that note...I could use some advice other than...your team sucks...or...I would do a redraft....etc.

I was 7th pick out of 10. This is an ESPN league. Head to head...1 qb, 2 wrote, 2 rb, 1 tell, 1 d/st, 1 k.

These are my picks

QB
              Carson Palmer
              Tom Brady
              Tyrod Taylor

WR
              Jordy Nelson
              Doug Baldwin
              Tavon Austin
              Corey Coleman
              Markus Wheaton
              Phillip Dorsett

RB
              Todd Gurley
              Latavius Murray
              T.J. Yellow
              James Starks

TE
              Greg Olsen

D/ST
              Broncos

K
              Adam Vinatieri

Wo are some sleepers (if available) that I could replace with some of my current picks?

Comment

Working...
              X