Cadillac Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadillac Williams

I have been away all day and haven't heard any NFL injury reports. Does anyone know if Cadillac is playing or not? I can't seem to find any updates anywhere. Thanks.

Buccaneers | Williams Practices, Questionable for Week 6
    Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:09:14 -0700

Roy Cummings, of the Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Carnell Williams (foot/hamstring) practiced during a walk-through Friday, Oct. 14, and remains questionable for the Week 6 game against the Miami Dolphins Sunday, Oct. 16. Buccaneers head coach Jon Gruden is more encouraged about his chance of playing this week, but the team is not saying one way or another yet so it may be a game-day decision.[/b][/quote]

Comment

Miami @ Tampa Bay

MIA: QUESTIONABLE: LB Junior Seau (calf/achilles), CB Eddie Jackson (hamstring).

TAM: QUESTIONABLE: S Jermaine Phillips (thumb), RB Carnell Williams (foot/hamstring).

FANTASY IMPACT: Junior Seau has been practicing and we bet he’ll start. Miami will likely activate CB Kiwaukee Thomas to replace Eddie Jackson, who is not improving very well from his hamstring injury.

After upgrading Carnell Williams to probable on Monday and keeping him off the injury report, Jon Gruden backtracked on Thursday and said he should have been listed as questionable. Cadillac did practice this week and said he is at about 85%. You have to start him if the team confirms he’ll play, but keep tabs on the situation in case of a setback or for the team to elaborate on how they will delegate the carries between Cadillac and Michael Pittman. [/b][/quote]
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

don't look for him to play.

Comment

Does anyone think this injury will bother him the rest of the year? I am thinking about offering a trade for him...

Comment

Caddy won't play much or at all this week, TB has a bye week next week, he should be good to go after that...it'll give him 3 weeks off basically.
            You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

My sources tell me Cadillac is not likely to play, but he is yet to be confirmed as inactive. Look for Pittman to get the start even though he has a sore shoulder.

Update..Just has I hit the post botton Chris Berman said Cadillac is a NO GO.

Comment

Sunday 12:14: Buc RB Cadillac Williams is inactive. Michael Pittman will start.
                No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

Working...
                X