Very disappointed in the foram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disappointed in the foram

You guys have been all high and mighty all year long proclaiming your mastery over everything Baseball. 100 wins, NLCS, Cy Young pitcher, telling me that my team sucked and so on and so forth and so on. I've got no problem with that it is to be expected. You want to talk trash its cool. But the second I do that its suddenly taboo around here and thats not fair.

I made a couple of very poignant observations and maybe a dig or two but nothing that is overboard or crossing the line in my book and some of you jumped all over me it. If I was a troll or a johnny come lately I'd be a little more understanding but I was invited here and have been a member of this forum for a year now (well as of tomorrow it'll be a year). For you guys to jump all over me for being happy that my team is doing well is bullshit, especially considering all the ribbing I've put up with over this past year. Please take a chill pill and learn to take a little bit of good natured fun. I know last year I took losing well in spite of you guys doing the same to me.

Also don't jump on me for making this post. I am only starting this thread cause I feel like I can't even post in the GDT thread without everyone jumping on me and being that I am vastly outnumbered here its not much fun. So please if you are going to give it learn to take it too.

Fuck off.
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
    OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

X,

You da man!!!
      Make America Great For Once.

Comment

Comment

QUOTE(Blues Fan in SF @ Oct 15 2005, 07:53 PM) Quoted post

Fuck off.
          [/b][/quote]
          + fucking +

Official lounge sponsor of new Busch Stadium!

Comment

blah blah blah

you will cry when you lose this series.

and you will lose this series. I have no doubt. I already saw us win. I get mad, but we don't lose.
            Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Another thread started by an Astros fan talking about how Cardinals fans are supposed to act.

Shut the fuck up and go celebrate the win. Jesus Christ.
              You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 15 2005, 07:57 PM) Quoted post

Another thread started by an Astros fan talking about how Cardinals fans are supposed to act.

Shut the fuck up and go celebrate the win. Jesus Christ.
                [/b][/quote]
                no shit.

Comment

Official sponsor of the St. Louis Cardinals

"This is a heavyweight bout indeed."--John Rooney, Oct. 27, 2011

Comment

I can't believe the thread was even created. Like it was going to change how anyone felt. Fucking stupid. Disappointed? GOOD! Go celebrate with your ASStro bretheren.

Official lounge sponsor of new Busch Stadium!

Comment

It wasn't the comments in and of themselves, it was the timing. There's good-natured ribbing and then there's kicking someone when they're down. Talking about fundamentals when an Astro has just broken the Cardinals' third baseman (on a suspicious slide) isn't very kind.
                      The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Co-Sponsor of Yadi Molina, possessor of the best waxed eyebrows in the league.

Sponsor of steveInebriated and fetcher of cold beer.

Comment

cheering a player when down is a cubs sort of thing. I was not around, is this how desperate they are?

fuck them. they already lost. let them not know that yet.

Comment

QUOTE(gibsongirl @ Oct 15 2005, 08:00 PM) Quoted post

There's good-natured ribbing and then there's kneeing someone when they're down.
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Fixed
                          Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                          "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

X is too correct..you fuckers want to talk about how "classy" ya'll are,but it all gets thrown out the window when ya'll lose.
                            Grow the fuck up

Comment

QUOTE(gibsongirl @ Oct 15 2005, 06:00 PM) Quoted post

It wasn't the comments in and of themselves, it was the timing. There's good-natured ribbing and then there's kicking someone when they're down. Talking about fundamentals when an Astro has just broken the Cardinals' third baseman (on a suspicious slide) isn't very kind.
                              [/b][/quote]

++

You might as well dance on his grave...

Bad move, X.

And I know you follow the game enought o know yo knew who Hector Luna was, and why he was in at that point...

Hence, no quarter...

We'll call it even once I jump up and down for joy when Lane is out for the season after getting nailed by Suppan tomorrow...
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                              OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

Working...
                              X