Nine Inch Nails Concert @ Savvis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine Inch Nails Concert @ Savvis

Did anyone else go tonight? It was fucking unbelievably awesome. NIN played for two fucking hours. I've wanted to see NIN in concert for at least 5 years now, but my parents would never let me. If you're a NIN fan and didn't go, you don't even know what you're missing. AMAZING.

I saw a bunch of goth looking kids lined up outside Savvis at 230pm yesterday. I was dreading getting out of work.
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 15 2005, 08:51 AM) Quoted post

I saw a bunch of goth looking kids lined up outside Savvis at 230pm yesterday. I was dreading getting out of work.
      [/b][/quote]

I stopped actively listening to NIN when I realized that life is actually pretty good...I don't mind people who listen to NIN and the like...it's just the people who are REALLY into it and bitch and moan about how life is blackness and blah, blah, blah...get out of your basement, eat a really big bowl of cake batter ice cream, go pet a puppy, and shut the fuck up.
      The OFFICIAL Lounge Sponsor of:

Comment

QUOTE(skippy05 @ Oct 15 2005, 08:54 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

I stopped actively listening to NIN when I realized that life is actually pretty good...I don't mind people who listen to NIN and the like...it's just the people who are REALLY into it and bitch and moan about how life is blackness and blah, blah, blah...get out of your basement, eat a really big bowl of cake batter ice cream, go pet a puppy, and shut the fuck up.
        [/b][/quote]
        I agree about those types of folks. And when I say I was dreading on getting out of work, it was not just because of the types of folks they are but just any event at Savvis I dread when I get out of work. Blues and SLU games are not bad but concerts and other events are a hassle to get around there.
        Sponsor of:
        Brian Elliott

Comment

Comment

QUOTE(ItsOnlyTheRiver @ Oct 15 2005, 09:24 AM) Quoted post
            [/b][/quote]
            Now it's 100% official: this thread sucks.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

There's potential...

Comment

How was QOTSA?

I had planned on going but due to financial constraints I had to sell my tickets.

NIN new CD is actually pretty positive.

Comment

QUOTE(skippy05 @ Oct 15 2005, 08:54 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Or you could skip all of that and turn 21 and get a clue.

Comment

QUOTE(thetorch @ Oct 15 2005, 04:10 PM) Quoted post

How was QOTSA?

I had planned on going but due to financial constraints I had to sell my tickets.

NIN new CD is actually pretty positive.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    QOTSA were alright. My opinion of them before the concert was kinda "meh," and they didn't really do anything to change that opinion.

Yes, there were a lot of goths there. Unfortunately, only a handful of hot goth chicks. There were also a good number of "normal" looking people at the concert though.

The two best performances of the night were "Terrible Lie" and "Right Where It Belongs."

Comment

did they do the ghostbusters song?
                      Sponsor of:
                      Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 16 2005, 05:28 PM) Quoted post

did they do the ghostbusters song?
                        [/b][/quote]
                        No, considering that was a fan remix. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X