No announcement yet.

Baby Jesus hates pro boxing ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At SLUH, a Jesuit HS, there was a boxing ring in the rec area...not to mention various speed bags and punching bags abound

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Oct 14 2005, 08:45 PM) Quoted post
      At SLUH, a Jesuit HS, there was a boxing ring in the rec area...not to mention various speed bags and punching bags abound [/b][/quote]

I don't remember a boxing ring. Maybe that was in the "special area" you were taken to.

Comment

they are so full of shit...[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
        Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
        -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

wonder what they think of the "Fighting Irish"?
          Sponsor of:
          Brian Elliott
          Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
          5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 14 2005, 08:46 PM) Quoted post

At SLUH, a Jesuit HS, there was a boxing ring in the rec area...not to mention various speed bags and punching bags abound [/b][/quote]

I don't remember a boxing ring. Maybe that was in the "special area" you were taken to.
            [/b][/quote]

No, but I do believe there were speedbags and heavy bags.
            And speedbags aren't real useful for anything besides boxing.
            "Whaddya mean I hurt your feelings?"
            "I didn't know you
            had any feelings"

Comment

QUOTE(SunuvaNun @ Oct 14 2005, 08:49 PM) Quoted post
              QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 14 2005, 08:46 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

No, but I do believe there were speedbags and heavy bags.
              And speedbags aren't real useful for anything besides boxing. [/b][/quote]

Where? I guess more importantly ... when? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 14 2005, 07:46 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                I graduated in 89' back when men were men and could dole out an occassional beat down or two during the lunch hour......ol' Brother Thorton used to hand out the gloves and referee the matches. Right next to the fags playing bumper pool or 'wallyball'.........they had a rifle range down there as well, if I remember correctly

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Oct 14 2005, 08:53 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                  I graduated in 89' back when men were men and could dole out an occassional beat down or two during the lunch hour......ol' Brother Thorton used to hand out the gloves and referee the matches. Right next to the fags playing bumper pool or 'wallyball'.........they had a rifle range down there as well, if I remember correctly
                  [/b][/quote]
                  89? Shoot you probably remember my hero at SLUH then. Jeff Cummins. He graduated in 91
                  Sponsor of:
                  Brian Elliott
                  Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
                  5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(Hepatitis Dispenser @ Oct 14 2005, 08:53 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                    I graduated in 89' back when men were men and could dole out an occassional beat down or two during the lunch hour......ol' Brother Thorton used to hand out the gloves and referee the matches. Right next to the fags playing bumper pool or 'wallyball'.........they had a rifle range down there as well, if I remember correctly [/b][/quote]
                    Funny. I went there in 83 and 84. Don't remember that all. I do remember Hagen's rifle range.

And don't diss wallyball.

Comment

Working...
                    X