Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why in the blue hell is NLCS Game 2 in the HOF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in the blue hell is NLCS Game 2 in the HOF?

Who gave Xavier mod capabilities for the day?
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Oct 14 2005, 07:39 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
    Because we've got a place for all of our GDTs from important games. And it was an important game, right?

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

it is in the GDT HOF, not the regular HOF.
      Sponsor of:
      Brian Elliott
      Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
      5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 14 2005, 07:40 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
        Because we've got a place for all of our GDTs from important games. And it was an important game, right?
        [/b][/quote]
        All playoff losses last year went to the Trash Bin.

I now see WS GDTs are in the HOF Archive too... I think those should go too.

Why "immortalize" losses?
        Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
        There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
        "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10

Comment

QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Oct 14 2005, 07:41 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
          [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
          Because we're better than that.

We're not "immortalizing" losses; rather, we're preserving memories -- no matter how painful they are.

Plus, when I was out on the east coast visiting CSD, Lippa game me the 'ole H-J and 210 cupped my balls.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 14 2005, 07:43 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

We're not "immortalizing" losses; rather, we're preserving memories -- no matter how painful they are.

Plus, when I was out on the east coast visiting CSD, Lippa game me the 'ole H-J and 210 cupped my balls.
            [/b][/quote]
            ah, well then.

jolly good. carry on. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]

But I don't like it

Comment

QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Oct 14 2005, 07:44 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 14 2005, 07:43 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
              ah, well then.

jolly good. carry on. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]

But I don't like it
              [/b][/quote]
              You would have liked it if you were out there... Lippa's dreamy... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                [/b][/quote]

Why "immortalize" losses? [/b][/quote]

Because it's our history.

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                  [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                  why is there NLDS game 3 in there then? Why are there NLCS games 3, 4, and 5 in there? If they were in the trash can then they would have been gone. But they are not at all, they are here and they are here to stay.

We are not trying to "immortalize" anything. Every playoff game is there no matter if it is a win or a loss. With good comes bad and with bad comes good. Everything is is there for us to look back on.

If you don't like it then don't read it. Nobody makes you click on it other than yourself.
                  Sponsor of:
                  Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 14 2005, 07:51 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                    why is there NLDS game 3 in there then? Why are there NLCS games 3, 4, and 5 in there? If they were in the trash can then they would have been gone. But they are not at all, they are here and they are here to stay.

We are not trying to "immortalize" anything. Every playoff game is there no matter if it is a win or a loss. With good comes bad and with bad comes good. Everything is is there for us to look back on.

If you don't like it then don't read it. Nobody makes you click on it other than yourself.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    settle down gup. i just noticed it, asked a question, got an answer and accepted it.

Comment

QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Oct 14 2005, 07:57 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                      settle down gup. i just noticed it, asked a question, got an answer and accepted it.
                      [/b][/quote]
                      I think the two of you should roshambo for lounge supremacy tonight.

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 14 2005, 07:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]
                        can i have mod powers and the girls in his avatar when i win? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

you asked and I gave you answers. Not my fault that others were typing at the same time. You got multiple answers so that should really wet your whistle. If you want one answer from one person, PM them and not start a subject that could lead to multiple answers given at any time. Hope you are happy with all the answers provided

Sports Cartel Management

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                          Sponsor of:
                          Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 14 2005, 07:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            no and no Taz
                            Sponsor of:
                            Brian Elliott

Comment

My money is on the non-jew.

Comment

Working...
                              X