We need a Lawless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a Lawless

Look I don't mean to be boo hooin after just one loss but I really feel we are staring defeat in the face as we speak unless somebody can grab this team and carry it. Albert is doing his part but face it We are probably going to be without Sanders, Walker is obviously ailing (severely) Albert has no protection in the line-up, once again our bullpen looked like swiss cheese (Marquis maybe the lone exception) People the times are a lookin tough You can be as optimistic as you want but come back to reality and realize we need a miracle not devine intervention but I'm talkin a miracle of Cardinals Playoff Past proportions, Close your eyes go back in time, if you look closely you can still see Tom Lawless flickin his bat away like "Oh Hum just another Home Run to add to my collection of dramatic feats" Or Oquendo's Improbable blast or Ozzies or Jack the Rippers and the most recent Jimmie's game 6 last year these were prolific moments in cardinal playoff history, they defined the series or demoralized the opponent, some were from unlikely contributors and some from stars just waiting to shine. My point is, is there is going to have to be someone in our clubhouse look in the mirror and tell themselves " It's my time, they brought me here now it's my time to help get them there" Where are you? J Rod? Super So? Balls to the Gall? Someone Somewhere Cardinal Nation Needs You, we have faith in you, tighten your grip, channel your focus and bring this baby home!! Otherwise we may have just watched our last game at our beloved Busch........... Sorry so Long [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]
    New Sports Lounge Sponsor of "The Peoria Rivermen"
    Charter Member of the DWMF (Only one member and it's working!!)

Official Sports Lounge Sponsor of "The New Blues Ownership" (wherever or whoever they may be)

Jeebus Chicken Little

Do you live in a bubble?
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

QUOTE(lazydaze @ Oct 14 2005, 09:11 AM) Quoted post

Jeebus Chicken Little

Do you live in a bubble?
      [/b][/quote]

He'll be screaming World Series Champs and thumping his chest about 7 o'clock Saturday night.

Comment

QUOTE(lazydaze @ Oct 14 2005, 09:11 AM) Quoted post

Jeebus Chicken Little

Do you live in a bubble?
        [/b][/quote]

LD maybe you think I'm seein chunks fallin from the sky when everyone else is just lookin around saying

"what? I see nothing wrong?" If your not concerned than maybe your not in touch with reality, it wasn't

just one game we lost but it also showed that after 5 post season games there is something a miss with

Walker, Jimmies not on cue, The Bullpen is loose and touch and go, Albert is basically without protection in

the line up, and now Reggie is questionable. It may be just one loss but it's the sight of an ugly trend that

we are staring at. So maybe I came across a lil desperate and hopeless but if nobody thinks that we need

someone to step up and put this team on their back to overcome these negatives the next blast we will

hear coming from Busch will be the charges exploding, making way for the future.
        New Sports Lounge Sponsor of "The Peoria Rivermen"
        Charter Member of the DWMF (Only one member and it's working!!)

Official Sports Lounge Sponsor of "The New Blues Ownership" (wherever or whoever they may be)

Comment

And we are in the LCS, tied up at 1-1.

1 loss is an ugly trend.

Mayor Turkey Lurkey: We surrender! Take the key to the city!
          Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

We need a Lawless[/b][/quote]

?

?

Comment

Working...
            X