Wow..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow..

I'm sure I'll get smoked for this....BUT...I was reading a few comments from last nights thread after I retired to the other tv and turned the pooter off.

WHAT A BUNCH OF FINGER-POINTING SHIT....Did ya'll expect to go undefeated in the postseason or something?Many kept bringing up the 100 wins angle,which,btw,does not mean shit right now.

Some of you had better hope that Edmonds,Yadier,Julie and company play as a team and DO NOT point fingers the way many did here last night.

Fire away at me for this editorial if you wish...but come on guys..get behind your team!

I think the fact that many people were very upset with the way the Cards played and were very vocal about it shows that they're more behind the Cards than you'll ever be behind the Astros
    Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
    Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
    There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
    "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
    "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

Hey..those finger pointers acted like Cub fans...classless..flame me or the Stros if you like,but the thread speaks for itself...this is just a quickie....picked at random.Rest assured,there is more.Attack me and the Stros if you will,but Card fans are supposed to be better than this.COME ON GUYS,GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM.

QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Oct 13 2005, 10:05 PM)

QUOTE(GreatestShow99 @ Oct 13 2005, 10:04 PM)

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 13 2005, 10:01 PM)

Boy...didnt see this coming a mile away. Julian..yet another post-season disappointment.

Our middle relief is just garbage....

++

And that's what's going to be the downfall of this team.

FUCK YOU.

I'M SO SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF YOU COMING AROUND WHEN THINGS GO DOWN BUT HIDING BEHIND YOUR FUCKING DIAPER WHEN THE CARDINALS WIN.

JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, GO SUCK YOUR FUCKING THUMB, AND HOP ON THE FRONT OF A FUCKING BIG RIG FUCKING ASSHOLE

Seriously. What did GS99's parents do to him?

Comment

GS99 is not a Cards fan
        Sponsor of Adam Wainwright
        Sponsor of the $0.50 any-size frozen coke at Mobil on the Run when the Cards score six
        There are 24 teams in baseball with a longer World Series drought than the St. Louis Cardinals.
        "I told myself from the beginning, 'If he's going to throw a shutout, then he's going to tie,' ... he was not going to beat me today." ---Adam Wainwright, 8/11/10
        "I was confused." ---Tim McCarver, 7/30/15

Comment

QUOTE(Tazlaz @ Oct 14 2005, 07:16 AM) Quoted post
          GS99 is not a Cards fan [/b][/quote]

Far from it, actually.

Comment

QUOTE(Argon @ Oct 14 2005, 06:21 AM) Quoted post

I'm sure I'll get smoked for this....BUT...I was reading a few comments from last nights thread after I retired to the other tv and turned the pooter off.

WHAT A BUNCH OF FINGER-POINTING SHIT....Did ya'll expect to go undefeated in the postseason or something?Many kept bringing up the 100 wins angle,which,btw,does not mean shit right now.

Some of you had better hope that Edmonds,Yadier,Julie and company play as a team and DO NOT point fingers the way many did here last night.

Fire away at me for this editorial if you wish...but come on guys..get behind your team!
            [/b][/quote]
            I don't think we expected to go undefeated in the postseason, we were more dissapointed in the various miscues we made in the field and some ABs that just looked like giveaways. We expect this team to be a well-oiled machine that never beats itself, and we just went a little overboard on our reactions because seeing such type of baseball being played this year was a foreign feeling.

Comment

QUOTE(Fishbone @ Oct 14 2005, 06:34 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
              I don't think we expected to go undefeated in the postseason, we were more dissapointed in the various miscues we made in the field and some ABs that just looked like giveaways. We expect this team to be a well-oiled machine that never beats itself, and we just went a little overboard on our reactions because seeing such type of baseball being played this year was a foreign feeling.
              [/b][/quote]

I can understand that..and hey,I'm not here to flame...just remind that shit happens,and even though the Cards won 100 games,they lost 62...LET'S GO TO HOUSTON GUYS!

Comment

QUOTE(Argon @ Oct 14 2005, 08:37 AM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Fishbone @ Oct 14 2005, 06:34 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                [/b][/quote]

I can understand that..and hey,I'm not here to flame...just remind that shit happens,and even though the Cards won 100 games,they lost 62...LET'S GO TO HOUSTON GUYS!
                [/b][/quote]

It's a good point. Make sure they're Cards fans before tossing them in with the Cards fans.

As you know, people who root for other teams are regulars here.
                No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
                President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
                President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

I think some better ABs could have been taken especially by Edmonds, but you guys gotta admit, Oswalt was dealing last night. That dude was on.
                  Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

Yes,he was on...our offense got a few shots in,and we won..Its a shame for the Cards ya';ll lost Woody...he pitches great at MM...a lil hometown Karma

Comment

This thread sucks.

We have an Astros fan telling us to stay behind our team.

You don't have a clue, I'll leave it at that.

You also fail to realize that the nature of this forum tends to exaggerate pretty much everything, whether its a win or a loss. The extremes jump from one end to another, and thats what makes this place great. It doesn't mean there are people out in their front yards burning their game 6 tickets and Cardinal apparel.

To sum it up, your opinion on this matter really wasn't necessary at all.
                      You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

To sum it up, your opinion on this matter really wasn't necessary at all.[/b][/quote]

Yeah dude, gave ya the benefit of the doubt last nite in the gdt, but you ain't no sheriff
                        Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Unlike asssstro fans, we aren't used to losing....
                          I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

QUOTE(davhaf @ Oct 14 2005, 07:38 AM) Quoted post

Unlike asssstro fans, we aren't used to losing....
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Yeah..Ya'll won 1.8333 games per month more than we did,so let's just crown the Cards kings right now..I thought ya'll were "better" than Cubs fans...but many are all in the same douchebag with Dusty I see.

Comment

Well, I'm just an idiot, sorry Lounge.
                              Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

Working...
                              X