GreatestShow99 vs. The Lounge Faithful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreatestShow99 vs. The Lounge Faithful

Obviously a large contingent here have valid issues with GS99 (as he does with Cardinal baseball), so here's the place to have your say...not in a GDT.

If you are so inclined, feel free to speak your piece. That includes you, too, GS99. If not, let's at least try to keep the nonsense out of GDT's.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.

THANK YOU.

Comment

I've never...ever...ever...said this...and I am in no way a proponent of this...but, it may be time to show GS99 the door.

Comment

I thinks ChiTown said it best... "cull the herd"
        Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
        "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

Like I said in the GDT..............

GS99 usually does piss me off a little. He didn't really bother me tonight b/c nothing could've pissed me off more than the game. But GS99 did what he's here to do.................be a bitch. If he's not banned I won't lose sleep over it. But he should be (imo).

He's good at getting under people's skin, and he does it intentionally no doubt. He serves no purpose here. He does not add anything positive to the Lounge. I doubt anyone is glad he posts here (now I'll be proven wrong by 1 and half people).

Ban his ace.
          --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
          --Suck it cubbies.
          --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

Bunch of you are negative, but when I'm negative, everyone goes apeshit. To each his/her own, I guess. Have at it.

Comment

we don't ban people b/c of what they have to say.

if we did that, 99% of you fuckers wouldn't be here.

Comment

not in favor of a ban, but I am in favor of saying stuff like

everything is going to be the downfall of this team according to you. Hitting, pitching, managing, coaching, defense, and karma.

you aren't even remotely fair to the team you claim. You can call it a luck thing for the Cards, but I can't believe you anymore. You aren't capable of seeing good in good and bad, forget it...you are the preacher in that.

It's bad. So not good.
                [/b][/quote]
                in response to

And that's what's going to be the downfall of this team.[/b][/quote]

an airing of the grievances is a need, not a luxury.
                Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 13 2005, 09:44 PM) Quoted post

if we did that, 99% of you fuckers wouldn't be here. [/b][/quote]

**********************BLOW MEH*****************************

Comment

QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 13 2005, 10:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Hi Wang!
                    RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
                    You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Screw whiney cunt. She gets far more attention than she deserves.
                      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~

A.C.

Comment

If Torch hasn't been banned, neither will this douche. He's a troll, plain and simple.
                        The noise was good, but I thought they phoned in a lot of the funk.

Co-Sponsor of Yadi Molina, possessor of the best waxed eyebrows in the league.

Sponsor of steveInebriated and fetcher of cold beer.

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 13 2005, 10:44 PM) Quoted post

if we did that, 99% of you fuckers wouldn't be here.
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Agreed. Sorry to disagree with "F" and my man Wangy, but 99 shouldn't be banned. I have no problem with him disagreeing, he's certainly allowed. If everyone at odds would agree to ignore his rants, less would be made of his foolishness.

The power lies in the manner in which we choose to respond, not his words.
                          "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Oct 13 2005, 09:46 PM) Quoted post
                            QUOTE(Indu WangZi @ Oct 13 2005, 10:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Hi Wang! [/b][/quote]

Unfortunately...no. But, after this loss, at it being Friday in the People's Republic of Shanghai...I'm thinking yes in about 5 hours. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

no comment

Comment

Working...
                              X