Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KERRY ROBINSON HAS REPORTED TO CAMP!!

Thank God.

I could barely get to bed last night not knowing if this particular "regular" had reported yet.

Causing even further sleeplessness was the thought that he might hold out.

You can rest easy tonight, folks.
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Sweeeeet...now if only Luis Martinez can make it and we're all set....

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

Shit! Fuck! Damn!!!! :angry:

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonSmith@Feb 23 2004, 05:24 PM
        Thank God.

I could barely get to bed last night not knowing if this particular "regular" had reported yet.

Causing even further sleeplessness was the thought that he might hold out.

You can rest easy tonight, folks.
        Rob was down with the K-Rob tip, no doubt?
        Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Like Kerry Robinson, the season has already begun for Steve Kline. In fact, he's already in mid-season form.

After pitching 15 minutes of batting practice, lefthanded reliever Steve Kline said
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Feb 23 2004, 07:48 PM
            Like Kerry Robinson, the season has already begun for Steve Kline. In fact, he's already in mid-season form.

After pitching 15 minutes of batting practice, lefthanded reliever Steve Kline said
            I've never known Kline to be at a loss for words........
            AKA reddevil
            AKA davel a devil

[COLOR=red'][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by lasvegasreb@Feb 23 2004, 07:48 PM

"An honest days pay for an honest days work. Now I can go home and go to sleep."
              I agree with Davhaf.....Kaiser March 9,2004

Official Lounge co-sponsor of Jason Motte.

Mick Jagger is in better shape than far too many NBA players. It's up in the air whether the same can be said of Keith Richards.

Bill Walton

Comment

Don't hijack my "let's rip Kerry Robinson" thread with your putdowns of Kline.

Start your own Kline thread, but continue to rip Robinson, please.
                When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

Comment

Hey now...

It's only natural that anytime the inimitable Steve Kline speaks, it makes the news. People come from miles around to hear his nuggets of wisdom, to try to be close enough to him that some of his greatness will rub off (usually in the form of grease). He's a great teacher, a great pitcher, and a great man. It's like Ghandi, really - people want to know what he has to say. Can't say I blame them.

-RBB

Comment

Working...
                  X