Quin is a Loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quin is a Loser

On KFNS just now, he said they want to make the NCAA tournament, but a lot of teams in the Big 12 haven't even made the NIT. I can't believe that loser even said that.

He also pulled out the "find ourselves" cliche.
    "Need some wood?" -- George W. Bush, October 8, 2004

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

He embarrasses me. Alden should have told Dollar Bill this mission was doomed and Q had to go before LAST season. We are wasting time.
    The Dude abides.

Comment

QUOTE(phantom @ Oct 13 2005, 11:13 AM) Quoted post

On KFNS just now, he said they want to make the NCAA tournament, but a lot of teams in the Big 12 haven't even made the NIT. I can't believe that loser even said that.

He also pulled out the "find ourselves" cliche.
      [/b][/quote]

He's going to "find himself" without a job, soon. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif[/img]
      RIP Stan the Man
      The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
      I miss TLR!

Comment

They've been trying to find themselves since he got there.
        “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

QUOTE(Moe_Szyslak @ Oct 13 2005, 11:17 AM) Quoted post

He embarrasses me. Alden should have told Dollar Bill this mission was doomed and Q had to go before LAST season. We are wasting time.
          [/b][/quote]
          +++

I can't even listen to a Snyder interview. He might be the most phony-sounding coach I've ever heard.

Good to see your addiction is as difficult to beat as mine, Moe. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Quin is also currently going through a divorce, his second one.

Rough times...
            “I’ve always stated, ‘I’m a Missouri Tiger,’” Anderson said March 13 after Arkansas fired John Pelphrey, adding, “I’m excited about what’s taking place here.”

Asked then if he would talk to his players about the situation, he said, “They know me, and that’s where the trust comes in.

Comment

QUOTE(Razzy @ Oct 13 2005, 11:22 AM) Quoted post

Rough times...
              [/b][/quote]
              From what I have heard about his behavior in certain Kansas City establishments, I am not surprised to hear about this latest divorce.

Comment

QUOTE(Razzy @ Oct 13 2005, 11:22 AM) Quoted post

Rough times...
                [/b][/quote]

Really? I didn't know he and Helen were getting a divorce. Wow.

Maybe she didn't like him inviting Clemons into their home where their infant lives. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r.gif[/img]

"Historians will judge if this war is just, not your punk ass." -- Dave Glover, December 8, 2004

Comment

here is the link...

http://www.showmenews.com/2005/Aug/20050808Spor005.asp

Snyder in process of divorce

Missouri basketball Coach Quin Snyder and his wife, Helen, are in the process of a divorce, he said Friday.

Snyder called the parting "amicable." The couple has a 2-year-old son, Owen.

Comment

The whole mizzou sports scene is a joke.

Comment

QUOTE(Razzy @ Oct 13 2005, 11:37 AM) Quoted post

here is the link...

http://www.showmenews.com/2005/Aug/20050808Spor005.asp

Snyder in process of divorce

Missouri basketball Coach Quin Snyder and his wife, Helen, are in the process of a divorce, he said Friday.

Snyder called the parting "amicable." The couple has a 2-year-old son, Owen.
                      [/b][/quote]

Who will get custody of Clemons? You'd hate to separate the 2 kids.

Comment

I'd hate to know what Clemons is up to these days.

Comment

QUOTE(Razzy @ Oct 13 2005, 11:46 AM) Quoted post

I'd hate to know what Clemons is up to these days.
                          [/b][/quote]

I'd love to know what he's up to these days
                          Official sponsor of Mike Shannon's Retirement Party

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 13 2005, 11:40 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            I still wanna like Pinkel.

One KC columnist believes Pinkel does not have a good staff....says his loyalty to mediocre assistants is huring him in the Big 12.

Quin is different. I think the guy is a total poseur. A phony. I still cannot believe that Alden brought him back for another year. If I were a big Mizzou booster, all of my money would be withheld until Quin was fired.

Comment

QUOTE(King @ Oct 13 2005, 11:49 AM) Quoted post
                              QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 13 2005, 11:40 AM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                              I still wanna like Pinkel.

One KC columnist believes Pinkel does not have a good staff....says his loyalty to mediocre assistants is huring him in the Big 12.

Quin is different. I think the guy is a total poseur. A phony. I still cannot believe that Alden brought him back for another year. If I were a big Mizzou booster, all of my money would be withheld until Quin was fired. [/b][/quote]

Agreed on Quin.

This was a make or break year for me with Pinkel. I don't think he has what it takes, especially in light of the uber quarterback he has.

Comment

Working...
                              X