Liberal Media Bias at work again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal Media Bias at work again

The Pope is visiting DC and President Bush takes him out for an afternoon on the Potomac sailing on the presidential yacht, the Sequoia.

They're admiring the sights when, all of a sudden, the Pope's hat (zucchetto) blows off his head and out into the water. Secret service guys start to launch a boat, but Bush waves them off, saying, "Wait, wait. I'll take care of this. Don't worry."

Bush then steps off the yacht onto the surface of the water and walks out to the Holy Father's little hat, bends over and picks it up, then walks back across the water to the yacht and climbs aboard. He hands the hat to the Pope amid stunned silence.

The next morning the topic of conversation among Democrats on the Hill, CBS News, NBC News, ABC News, the New York & L.A.Times is................

"Bush Can't Swim"
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Can't do much can he.
    Be passionate about what you believe in, or why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Apr 6 2004, 12:20 PM
      The Pope is visiting DC and President Bush takes him out for an afternoon on the Potomac sailing on the presidential yacht, the Sequoia.

They're admiring the sights when, all of a sudden, the Pope's hat (zucchetto) blows off his head and out into the water. Secret service guys start to launch a boat, but Bush waves them off, saying, "Wait, wait. I'll take care of this. Don't worry."

Bush then steps off the yacht onto the surface of the water and walks out to the Holy Father's little hat, bends over and picks it up, then walks back across the water to the yacht and climbs aboard. He hands the hat to the Pope amid stunned silence.

The next morning the topic of conversation among Democrats on the Hill, CBS News, NBC News, ABC News, the New York & L.A.Times is................

"Bush Can't Swim"
      Blah, blah, blah, you don't like liberals. We all get the point. Can you try not bashing for a day? How old are you? We all know your point of view. Just like we all know mine. It's ok sometimes but every fucking day?!? Give it a rest.
      "They misunderestimated me."
      Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."
      -Hilton Head, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

Gives you the warm fuzzies, doesn't it?

Comment

matt, Bush did not really walk on water. There wasn't really a newspaper headline

chill out dude, its a joke I got over email.

laugh a little.

Comment

Jebus, guys, it was a joke.

Relax.
          Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Apr 6 2004, 12:20 PM

"Bush Can't Swim"
            Meanwhile, Fox News, Rush, Drudge, and Hannity reported that Saddam knocked off the Pope's hat and is an immediate - sorry, "more immediate" - threat to knock off the hats of other world leaders, so call up the National Guard troops!
            2005 Mandatory Loyalty Oath: I love America, our troops, baseball, Moms, and certain pies. I want no harm to come to any of those institutions, nor do I take any glee in their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze@Apr 6 2004, 12:33 PM
              matt, Bush did not really walk on water. There wasn't really a newspaper headline

chill out dude, its a joke I got over email.

laugh a little.
              No shit sherlock, my point is I'm tired of all of the fighting. Just put some crazy shit in your signature about Kerry like I did with Bush and that way everyone knows how you feel and you don't have to start 10 liberals suck threads a day anymore.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."—Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign."

Comment

Originally posted by Trigfunctions+Apr 6 2004, 11:37 AM-->
                QUOTE (Trigfunctions @ Apr 6 2004, 11:37 AM)

Originally posted by lazydaze+Apr 6 2004, 01:38 PM-->
                QUOTE (lazydaze @ Apr 6 2004, 01:38 PM)
                Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2004, 11:37 AM

Link me too one Liberals suck thread I started.

And if you can find one, link two of them then.

Comment

Originally posted by lazydaze+Apr 6 2004, 12:38 PM-->
                  QUOTE (lazydaze @ Apr 6 2004, 12:38 PM)
                  Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2004, 11:37 AM

Originally posted by lazydaze@Apr 6 2004, 12:40 PM
                  Link me too one Liberals suck thread I started.

And if you can find one, link two of them then.
                  I really don't have the time nor the inclination to go searching through your old threads. The majority of them that I see start out something like this, Liberal bias, Kerry lied, Democrats in trouble, etc. We know, you don't like the Democrats. That's cool, I'm fine with that. I just am saying I and anyone else who has been here more than a week knows how you feel. So do you need to beat that dead horse anymore? I was stupidly trying to throw a pro liberal thread in there every once in a while but to be honest it's boring an stupid to get in pissing contests over politics. We all already have our beliefs and it's our right to have them. I'm just tired of all of the baiting. I'd even change my signature if I thought it would get rid of some of the Dem vs. Rep bile floating around here. It's just getting old. You're not the only one doing it, I understand this. Oh fuck it, nevermind. The only thing I run here is my mouth. Do whatever you want. My friends flight from Stl gets here in a couple hours and I'll be drunk for the next 10 days. Fuck it.

Comment

wow.

dude i really think he just posted it in a humorous context, not political. i think he would have posted the same joke if it were making fun of republican media bias. just for ha-ha's, you know?

take some time off with your buddy and have a good time. check back in later and all will be well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Gonzo@Apr 6 2004, 12:49 PM
                      wow.

dude i really think he just posted it in a humorous context, not political. i think he would have posted the same joke if it were making fun of republican media bias. just for ha-ha's, you know?

take some time off with your buddy and have a good time. check back in later and all will be well.
                      I am just so disheartened with the state of this country. Instead of trying to figure out how to make things better all we do is argue about which side we're on. The thing that gets me the most is that I don't disagree with everything the right says, but if a liberal disagrees with anything they say he or she gets attacked. I know sometimes the left does this as well but I really don't believe it to be as bad on the left. This whole process just has me bummed out.

Comment

matt, lets just let bygones be bygones...

See, those icons would have come in handy...wait, there...fixed.

Comment

• Working...
                          X