Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosenthal picks Cards

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/4981920
    June 9, 1973 - The day athletic perfection was defined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kva...eature=related

Amazing that a writer can make two very good baseball teams sound so average.
    *Syria becomes the 7th predominantly Muslim country bombed by 2009 Nobel Peace Laureate Barack Obama—after Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya and Iraq

Comment

QUOTE(dhaab @ Oct 12 2005, 04:20 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

No doubt. How did these teams ever beat the Cubs?
      Sponsor of Alex Pieterangelo.

..."I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." George Best

Comment

QUOTE(hkyfan @ Oct 12 2005, 04:22 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(dhaab @ Oct 12 2005, 04:20 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

No doubt. How did these teams ever beat the Cubs?
        [/b][/quote]

We didn't. Didn't you know? The Cubs already won the NLCS by default. They're that damn good on paper.
        Official sponsor of: Pepsi Zero Sugar and Jordan Almonds.

Comment

"The team probably would be favored to win the World Series if Rolen were playing instead of recovering from season-ending shoulder surgery"

Who exactly is favored, then?
          The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

Working...
          X