Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUPPY is not G-R-U-M-P-Y, he's P-I-S-S-Y.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUPPY is not G-R-U-M-P-Y, he's P-I-S-S-Y.

Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

I think we should all join a union prohibiting BBZ from starting stupid threads.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 12 2005, 02:31 PM) Quoted post

I think we should all join a union prohibiting BBZ from starting stupid threads.
      [/b][/quote]
      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

BBZ owns the patent for that.

Little know fact, we have to pay him each time someone starts a stupid thread.

Comment

Wasn't Pissy the 8th dwarf?

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 12 2005, 02:33 PM) Quoted post

BBZ owns the patent for that.

Little know fact, we have to pay him each time someone starts a stupid thread.
            [/b][/quote]

I cleared $632,000 last year alone.

Thank you all, Loungers.

Comment

I make $1 everytime LVR bitches about something...
              If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

QUOTE(Turd Ferguson @ Oct 12 2005, 02:42 PM) Quoted post

I make $1 everytime LVR bitches about something...
                [/b][/quote]

Moon

Comment

Working...
                X