FYI: Tonight's NLCS Televised Game 1 Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: Tonight's NLCS Televised Game 1 Details

If you reside in the St. Louis area, Game 1 of tonights NLCS will air on your local FOX affiliate.

If you reside in a locale outside of the St. Louis viewing area, Game 2 of the ALCS will air on your local FOX affiliate. Game 1 of the NLCS will air on FX (FOX) Cable.
    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

QUOTE(slow groove @ Oct 12 2005, 03:15 PM) Quoted post

If you reside in the St. Louis area, Game 1 of tonights NLCS will air on your local FOX affiliate.

If you reside in a locale outside of the St. Louis viewing area, Game 2 of the ALCS will air on your local FOX affiliate. Game 1 of the NLCS will air on FX (FOX) Cable.
    [/b][/quote]

Well what a fucking pisser.
    No president wants war. Everything you may have heard is that, but it's just simply not true
    President George W. Bush, March 21, 2006

I'm a war president
    President George W. Bush, February 8, 2004

Comment

[/b][/quote]

Well, knock me over with a feather.

Thanks for the update groove.
      Official Sponsor: Tyler Hansbrough and the North Carolina Tar Heels

Comment

There is no east coast bias.

Comment

That's just fucking wonderful.

Comment

QUOTE(Fishbone @ Oct 12 2005, 02:17 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
            I'll videotape it for you and send it up to wherever you are [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
            Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
            -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(TarHeelBlues @ Oct 12 2005, 02:16 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Well, knock me over with a feather.

Thanks for the update groove.
              [/b][/quote]

No problem at all, THB.

That's the information I just gathered from Joe Buck via an interview, so I have no reason to believe it is not valid. Hopefully everyone can catch it on one of the networks.
              "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Dammit. I was hoping I wouldn't have to watch teh 2fox.
                Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Joe Buck talked about FX/Fox during last night's game. I'm glad they're not screwing over the STL peeps for the other game.

Comment

Whats the fucking deal with never televising a Cardinal game.

I mean I really don't give a shit, but are you telling me the Angles and White Sox is so much more important...I don't know who decides these things or how they are decided, but given the choice to watch some fucking loser pitch for the Angels against the White Sox in game 2...or game 1 of the NLCS which has Chris Carpenter and Andy Pettitte squaring off, in a series that includes two teams that went to a game 7 in the same series last year...you are telling me the Angels and White Sox is the game people wanna watch? I don't buy it.
                    You're being fucking dramatic. You own a TV and an air mattress. That's not exactly what I'd call "a lot to lose."

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 12 2005, 02:20 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                      I'll videotape it for you and send it up to wherever you are [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]
                      [/b][/quote]
                      Nah, just gotta find a bar that carries FX. Looks like I'll be drinking alone tonight. Apparently the Chinese don't share the same passion for this game of baseball that I do.

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 12 2005, 02:23 PM) Quoted post

I mean I really don't give a shit, but are you telling me the Angles and White Sox is so much more important...I don't know who decides these things or how they are decided, but given the choice to watch some fucking loser pitch for the Angels against the White Sox in game 2...or game 1 of the NLCS which has Chris Carpenter and Andy Pettitte squaring off, in a series that includes two teams that went to a game 7 in the same series last year...you are telling me the Angels and White Sox is the game people wanna watch? I don't buy it.
                        [/b][/quote]
                        I agree.

But LA and Chicago are the number 2 and 3 largest markets in the country.

Flawed reasoning or not, thems the facts.

Comment

QUOTE(Fishbone @ Oct 12 2005, 02:25 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Nah, just gotta find a bar that carries FX. Looks like I'll be drinking alone tonight. Apparently the Chinese don't share the same passion for this game of baseball that I do.
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Do they skip all their softball games just like you too?
                          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
                          MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                          The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 12 2005, 02:26 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Fishbone @ Oct 12 2005, 02:25 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Do they skip all their softball games just like you too?
                            [/b][/quote]
                            Softball? Ghey. I'd whoop your ass in ping pong bitch.

Comment

QUOTE(Nasty Nate @ Oct 12 2005, 02:23 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

++

I would think that the local Fox affiliates would be allowed to choose which game they wanted to broadcast since they'd probably have the best idea of which game their viewers would like to watch.

I get both channels so it doesn't bother me much, but it's getting ridiculous that the Cardinals games happen to get the short end of the Television straw.

Comment

Working...
                              X