I don't see any Larry Walker threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see any Larry Walker threads

He isn't hitting, and he's looked really bad striking out a few times.

I'd be starting So Taguchi against Pettitte tonight.

What do you think?
    Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

I wouldn't start So. I would make sweet man-love to him, Edmonds style.
    Official Lounge Sponsor of:
    MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
    The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

Walker is due -

And that's all I am going to say about that.
      Turning the other cheek is better than burying the other body.

Official Sport Lounge Sponsor of Rhode Island - Quincy Jones - Yadier Molina who knows no fear.
      God is stronger and the problem knows it.

2017 BOTB bracket

Comment

Walker. He's better at baseball.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 12 2005, 01:50 PM) Quoted post
          I wouldn't start So. I would make sweet man-love to him, Edmonds style. [/b][/quote]
          Worthless without pics.

Comment

how am I going to catch one of his homeruns tonight if he is in the dugout the whole time?
            Sometimes elections have positive consequences!

Comment

Walker will do better on Star of the Game interview.
              "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
              --Albert Einstein

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Oct 12 2005, 01:58 PM) Quoted post

how am I going to catch one of his homeruns tonight if he is in the dugout the whole time?
                [/b][/quote]

Sneak in during BP?

Comment

Larry is gonna fuck Andy up tonight.

Nuff said.
                  --Official Lounge Sponsor of Coach Mike Anderson, Colby Rasmus, and Pearl Jam.
                  --Suck it cubbies.
                  --Thanks to RBB for my kick ace avatar!!** --RETIRE #51!!!

Comment

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 12 2005, 01:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Sneak in during BP?
                    [/b][/quote]
                    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

those don't really count as homeruns. I am going to have to insist on being picky about this.

Comment

QUOTE(cardinalgirl @ Oct 12 2005, 02:03 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Iowa_Card @ Oct 12 2005, 01:58 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

Sneak in during BP?
                      [/b][/quote]
                      [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif[/img]

those don't really count as homeruns. I am going to have to insist on being picky about this.
                      [/b][/quote]

I'll allow it this time.

Comment

TODAY!!!

Comment

Larry is DUE!!!

Comment

[/img]
                            Norman Chad, syndicated columnist: “Sports radio, reflecting our sinking culture, spends entire days advising managers and coaches, berating managers and coaches, firing managers and coaches and searching the countryside for better middle relievers. If they just redirected their energy toward, say, crosswalk-signal maintenance, America would be 2 percent more livable.”

"The best argument against democracy," someone (Churchill?) said, "is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

Comment

QUOTE(#1 Jimmy fan @ Oct 12 2005, 02:24 PM) Quoted post

Larry is DUE!!!
                              [/b][/quote]
                              See, that's the thing about Larry, he cool things off for a while, but when it comes time for him to be due, he does it in a big way. I'm seeing at least one home run per game for this series.
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of Kentucky - The Bluegrass State
                              Proud Sponsor of Kirkwood Athletic Associations's Gameface #5 DK
                              Official Sponsor of the Lounge Badgers #13 Guppy
                              Official Lounge Sponsor of the Rams # 81 Torry Holt
                              NOW Sponsoring St. Louis Cardinals #3 Abraham Nunez
                              LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!! \"IPB

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere..."

formerly aka Lois Lane - Going back to my hillbilly roots!

Comment

Working...
                              X