NLCS Game 2 Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLCS Game 2 Ticket

but more will see it here damnit [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

1 SRO ticket is available. Going to cost more than face because you also get a pack of baseball cards too! Let me know if you are interested. I don't have paypal or anything like that so face to face is the best way to get it to you.
    Sponsor of:
    Brian Elliott
    Kolten Wong & the arch in the outfield grass at Busch Stadium
    5-29-14-House77 turns down offer of free beer from me

I *may* have one also if the kid is loaded down with homework tonite.

Section 242.

Edit: for tonite's game.

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 12 2005, 10:35 AM) Quoted post

Section 242.

[/b][/quote]

seriously, fuck the homework
      Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

Comment

QUOTE(lazydaze @ Oct 12 2005, 01:25 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 12 2005, 10:35 AM) Quoted post

Section 242.

[/b][/quote]

seriously, fuck the homework
        [/b][/quote]

school has to come first. update from her so far today is that it's looking ok.

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 12 2005, 12:33 PM) Quoted post

but more will see it here damnit [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

1 SRO ticket is available. Going to cost more than face because you also get a pack of baseball cards too! Let me know if you are interested. I don't have paypal or anything like that so face to face is the best way to get it to you.
          [/b][/quote]

Just so you know, the pack of baseball cards "trick" does not work...
          Official Lounge Sponsor of:
          Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Oct 12 2005, 01:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

works on ebay.

buy this card, get two tickets free.

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 12 2005, 01:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

works on ebay.

[/b][/quote]

Actually no it doesn't.

They just don't police ebay.

Comment

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                just covering my ass in case the scalper police come here
                Sponsor of:
                Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Oct 12 2005, 01:31 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 12 2005, 01:28 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

works on ebay.

[/b][/quote]

Actually no it doesn't.

They just don't police ebay.
                  [/b][/quote]

oh

Comment

QUOTE(Guppy @ Oct 12 2005, 01:43 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                    [/b][/quote]

Like I said, it makes no difference, they can still bust your ass if they want to. That play does not hold up in court.

Comment

It's illegal to sell tickets in any package of items over fair market value....meaning including goods in a ticket package doesn't work.

Services, however are not nearly as blatant.
                      MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                      The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Oct 12 2005, 01:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                        [/b][/quote]

Like I said, it makes no difference, they can still bust your ass if they want to. That play does not hold up in court.
                        [/b][/quote]

How do places like StubHub and other 'brokers' get away with it?

Comment

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                          [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                          just tell me if you want it or not [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                          Sponsor of:
                          Brian Elliott

Comment

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 12 2005, 01:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                            [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

cops are too lazy to arrest people.

It's a slam dunk case if they do, though.
                            MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
                            The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 12 2005, 01:47 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(Dr.Gonzo @ Oct 12 2005, 01:45 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
                              [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

cops are too lazy to arrest people.

It's a slam dunk case if they do, though.
                              [/b][/quote]

I don't buy that.

There's got to be some legality to it. Shit, the Trib holds back tix for flubs games and sells them at a premium through their own brokers.

Cops go undercover to bust average joe scalpers at the games, why wouldn't they take down someone high profile? People build entire businesses around 'premium ticket' sales.

Comment

Working...
                              X