Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Things That Only Happen in Movies

Kinda funny.

33. All beds have special L-shaped sheets that reach to armpit level on a woman but only up to the waist of the man lying beside her.[/b][/quote]
    When you say to your neighbor, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night if that's alright with you," what you really mean is, "We're having a loud party on Saturday night."

QUOTE(WinstonSmith @ Oct 10 2005, 08:52 PM) Quoted post

Kinda funny.

33. All beds have special L-shaped sheets that reach to armpit level on a woman but only up to the waist of the man lying beside her.[/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]

41. Helicopters can always be shot down with a pistol. If the copter can be lured into range, a slingshot should do the trick.
    "I am for truth no matter who says it. I am for justice no matter who it is for or against."...Malcom X

Comment

29. One man shooting at 20 men has a better chance of killing them all than 20 men firing at once (it's called Stallone's Law). [/b][/quote]

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=stallone+cobra/v=2/SID=w/TID=I057_79/l=IVI/SIG=136m80qjv/EXP=1129089931/*http%3A//adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/filmes/stallone-cobra/stallone-cobra07.jpg[/img]

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

42. A good guy's gun will only run out of bullets at the most inappropriate time...otherwise he can get 10-15 shots out of a revolver.

Dat's right!

Official Lounge Dog
        Official Lounge sponsor of Bryce Salvador
        Official Lounge sponsor of Cardinalgirl

Comment

43. Even if there is a drought of Biblical proportions, the streets at night are always wet.

Comment

Working...
          X