Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know about typical pro house cleaning costs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know about typical pro house cleaning costs?

How much would your typical professional cleaning service charge to clean an empty 2 bedroom apartment withnormal lived in wear and tear (from a couple of pretty neat people).

We're talking cleaning the bathroom and kitchen until they sparkle and vacuuming the floors. Not much more then that. Maybe some light dusting. Probably about 1 to 2 hours of work.

I don't need this done, I'm in the middle of a dispute with my ex-landlord and am just curious as too how much this should cost.
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

My brother in law had this done and they charged him $150.

Comment

Just go clean the apartment yourself.
      Official Lounge Sponsor of:
      Brett Hull & St. Patricks Day

Comment

$3000-4000 at least.

Unless you hire mexicans, then it would cost $25 max.
        Official Lounge Sponsor of:
        MIGOTS!, TJ Oshie, David Freese, Sponsoring Softball Players, Trout, Bon Jovi, Cold, hard facts, rigidly defined with mathematical precision, The abortion boat, which traveled to Poland in 2003 and Ireland in 2001.

Former Lounge Sponsor of:
        The Hebrew Hammer, BBZ, Foods that start with the letter 'Q', Paul 'Visor' Mitchell, FBBHOFer Brett "William" Wallace, BBFHOF, THE LALPHABET: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N I Z M N O P Q R S T U V Z T U V X Y X Z, The Return of MarkD.

Comment

QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 10 2005, 04:07 PM) Quoted post

$3000-4000 at least.

[/b][/quote]

Sounds very accurate from my experiences.
          . . . and to tell you this: I work with gays, have friends who are gay, go to church with gays. Most of them are aware that I believe that homosexual behavior is sin. Some of them actually agree. Most don't. It's OK . . . because they also know or at least have been made aware of my multitude of sins: adulterous heart, lustful and covetous behavior, wicked pride, angry spirit . . . do I need to go on?
          -mike
          mike smith, post-dispatch online sports editor

Comment

QUOTE(OldSchoolStroker @ Oct 10 2005, 04:16 PM) Quoted post
            QUOTE(BringBackZezel @ Oct 10 2005, 04:07 PM) Quoted post

$3000-4000 at least.

[/b][/quote]

Sounds very accurate from my experiences. [/b][/quote]
            He's talking about cleaning the house, not a blowjob with a GFE.

Comment

QUOTE(BlueBrained @ Oct 10 2005, 09:07 PM) Quoted post

Just go clean the apartment yourself.
              [/b][/quote]

We already did. It's a long story. They wanted to charge us $400 bucks to do it for us. I just want to know how much it actually costs so I can get a general idea of just how ridiculous that price was. We are incredibly annoyed at the move-out policies of Georgetown and I'm cataloging my problems to work into one big bitch-fest. I'll post it here when it's done.

In the meantime, don't move to Georgetown! Don't let your friends move to Georgetown! If you know anyone who lives in georgetown, tell them to cover every square inch of their apartment in plastic and never touch anything or they will get fucked in the ass by the tyrannical and fascist georgetown overlords.
              To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Comment

We have ours done for around $70.
                Of course you do.

Comment

QUOTE(ort @ Oct 10 2005, 04:04 PM) Quoted post

How much would your typical professional cleaning service charge to clean an empty 2 bedroom apartment withnormal lived in wear and tear (from a couple of pretty neat people).

We're talking cleaning the bathroom and kitchen until they sparkle and vacuuming the floors. Not much more then that. Maybe some light dusting. Probably about 1 to 2 hours of work.

I don't need this done, I'm in the middle of a dispute with my ex-landlord and am just curious as too how much this should cost.
                  [/b][/quote]

When I moved into my condo, I had them do 2.5 bathrooms and the kitchen and they charged about $130 for 2 hours.
                  Dude. Can. Fly.

Comment

QUOTE(pgrote @ Oct 10 2005, 04:17 PM) Quoted post

He's talking about cleaning the house, not a blowjob with a GFE.
                    [/b][/quote]
                    And bear in mind that YMMV. JJ.

Comment

Working...
                    X