• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs 4ever

Did you watch the cubs..?

The good?

The bad?

Loved that single by alou that turns into the double play at home and third. Highlight stuff.
    Un-Official Sponsor of Randy Choate and Kevin Siegrist

I listened, so may have missed a little.

Was upset by Wood's revisiting his old form, seemed off, just early, I guess.

The pen was great, though JoBo needs to either do great as a closer or choke totally so we move him, because I'm tired of the Rod Beck shooter stuff.

The O scored 7 without help from Sam, RAmirez or Lee, but the Reds did help...

Barret can hit, but if he stops, Bako needs to play, because I hate K's that lead to men on.

What else?
    Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

someone does need to teach 'em baserunning...
      Lounge sponsor of Gary Brackett, Reggie Wayne, Henrik Zetterberg (not lounge approved) and all country music.

Comment

The tragedy of Prior will absolutely ruin this team.
        I'm always right.

Comment

A-Gon kicked one, and if that continues and he hits inconsistenly, a Grudz to SS and Walker at 2B lineup may be in the future.

Comment

The one good thing about living in Peoria is I get all the Cubs games and 95% of Cardinals games. It's a baseball feast.

The error that Adam Dunn commited to give the Cubs a couple of insurance runs was just inexcusable, but funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Weird_English_Guy@Apr 6 2004, 09:55 AM
              The one good thing about living in Peoria is I get all the Cubs games and 95% of Cardinals games. It's a baseball feast.

The error that Adam Dunn commited to give the Cubs a couple of insurance runs was just inexcusable, but funny.
              You are on the Mason Dixon Line, friend, and we need to get Dunn a crash helmet.

Why did they let you go Cardinals...

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs4ever+Apr 6 2004, 09:57 AM-->
                QUOTE (Cubs4ever @ Apr 6 2004, 09:57 AM)

Originally posted by kaiser@Apr 6 2004, 10:49 AM
                Is it true that Prior died?
                If you believe in something sacrifice a hobo to it or don't bother.

Comment

I like your wife's style.

With winning comes the fair weather folks. Oh well.

Maybe we can get more this year

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Ferguson+Apr 6 2004, 10:06 AM-->
                    QUOTE (Turd Ferguson @ Apr 6 2004, 10:06 AM)

Originally posted by kaiser@Apr 6 2004, 09:49 AM
                    Here, here.
                    "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

The one good thing about living in Peoria is I get all the Cubs games and 95% of Cardinals games -- Weird English Guy

The one bad thing about living in Peoria is living in Peoria.

Actually not a bad little town, WEG. I visited there recently...had to go to Catepillar Headquarters. Went to a tasty little pub in the heart of town (across the street from the Catepillar Gift Store) and had a nice time.
                      "Let me lay it right on the line. Bigotry and racism are among the deadliest social ills plaguing the world today. The only way to destroy them is to expose them. If man is ever to be worthy of his destiny, we must fill our hearts with tolerance.- Stan Lee (circa 1968)

"Compete less with the person in front of you than the person inside of you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser@Apr 6 2004, 10:07 AM
                        No, he hasn't died. But I'm sure there are times that he wishes he had. Achilles injuries secondary to steroid abuse are said to be terribly painful.
                        Here, here, here.

Comment

Originally posted by slow groove@Apr 6 2004, 01:42 PM
                          The one good thing about living in Peoria is I get all the Cubs games and 95% of Cardinals games -- Weird English Guy

The one bad thing about living in Peoria is living in Peoria.

Actually not a bad little town, WEG. I visited there recently...had to go to Catepillar Headquarters. Went to a tasty little pub in the heart of town (across the street from the Catepillar Gift Store) and had a nice time.
                          It's quite nice, but can get a bit boring in the winter months. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Peoria Chiefs this season, hopefully they'll be a few future stars.

Comment

• Working...
                            X