NLCS GDT Rotation..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLCS GDT Rotation..

Our horse, KBF, will certainly get it started.

Beyond that, we'll have to figure out who best matches up with an individual pitcher. We'll give the winners of the NLCS another shot, based on joe_w's statistics.

Huge Lugey, if you want a chance to be reinstated to the 10-man GDT roster, you better start giving me the McKernan-treatment.

Great job, rotation.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Madyaks2 Thought Of The Day: I'm just as dumb as madyaks1.

People hafta kiss your ass? fuck that....

Enjoy the NLCS everybody [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

I would volunteer, but I like the way things worked out in the NLDS.

I'm not messing with the kharma.
      RIP Chris Jones 1971-2009
      You'll never be forgotten.

Comment

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bye1.gif[/img]

Comment

QUOTE(JWB @ Oct 9 2005, 11:35 PM) Quoted post

I'm not messing with the kharma. [/b][/quote]
          I'll gladly mess with kharma.

It's karma that scares me.

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

I'll do it - I had a perfect regular season GDT record [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
            OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

QUOTE(Blues Fan in SF @ Oct 9 2005, 11:39 PM) Quoted post
              I'll do it - I had a perfect regular season GDT record [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]
              You can't.

You kind of like the Cubs, and I'll be damned if that gets you to start a NLCS thread. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

Official Lounge Sponsor of Lou Brock (really) and Ryan Franklin (really)*

* Payment processing. It will be official soon.

Comment

QUOTE(lasvegasreb @ Oct 9 2005, 11:33 PM) Quoted post

Our horse, KBF, will certainly get it started.

Beyond that, we'll have to figure out who best matches up with an individual pitcher. We'll give the winners of the NLCS another shot, based on joe_w's statistics.

Huge Lugey, if you want a chance to be reinstated to the 10-man GDT roster, you better start giving me the McKernan-treatment.

Great job, rotation.
                [/b][/quote]

I'd rather eat shit. Sorry, go boss someone else around fuckstick.

Like 007 said:
                People hafta kiss your ass? fuck that....

Enjoy the NLCS everybody [/b][/quote]
                RIP Stan the Man
                The StL Blues will NEVER win the Stanley Cup. I repeat, NEVER!
                I miss TLR!

Comment

jhuegy: kicking ass and taking names.
                  Official 2014-15 Lounge Sponsor of Jori Lehterä
                  "He'll Finnish You Off"

Comment

I'll do it - I had a perfect regular season GDT record [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]
                    [/b][/quote]
                    The people here wanna win, not get hammered by houston [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]

"Can't buy what I want because it's free...
                    Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
                    -- Pearl Jam, from the single Corduroy

Comment

QUOTE(steveInebriated @ Oct 9 2005, 11:39 PM) Quoted post

QUOTE(JWB @ Oct 9 2005, 11:35 PM) Quoted post

I'm not messing with the kharma. [/b][/quote]
                      I'll gladly mess with kharma.

It's karma that scares me.
                      [/b][/quote]

Are you sure it's the karma? Or the chameleon? Or the singer? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
                      " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

Nah, only Huge Lugey had to for his defaming comments earlier.

007, you'll be assigned whether you like it or not, bitch.

And Lugey is definitely off the rotation.
                        The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life. -TR

OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF NEW YORK CITY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT AND THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS

Comment

QUOTE(*007* @ Oct 9 2005, 09:43 PM) Quoted post

[/b][/quote]
                          The people here wanna win, not get hammered by houston [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
                          [/b][/quote]
                          I think my last GDT start proved your theory wrong [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]
                          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC
                          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF YOUR 2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!!!
                          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF WACHA WACHA WACHA
                          OFFICIAL LOUNGE SPONSOR OF PICKS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE OAKLAND ATHLETICS

Comment

LVR = TLR of GDTs?
                            " Look, forget the myths the media's created about the White House--the truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand."

Comment

I went to Krystal's today. My brother said, why don't we order 14? That was a mistake.

Consider my stomach bombed.

Comment

Working...
                              X